Corona Virus Research Charity Skin

Who else thinks this is a amazing idea? I would assume maybe Baptiste or Moira?
It would really make since and help the situation. I mean I wouldn’t be against another Mercy charity skin. Remember the Awareness colors for Corona is Red and Yellow. What character do you think would get it?

16 Likes

Zenyatta

2 Likes

I think if you really cared about covid relief you’d donate regardless of getting a skin in a video game or not.

25 Likes

Moira :smiley:

This though,

i would be up for another mercy skin ngl

but i think bap

3 Likes

I have already as I’m a volunteer. Please try to know the whole situation so you don’t make assumptions

11 Likes

I wouldn’t really mind who gets a skin, I’d still donate either way. Like I did for the breast cancer event. I think Mercy is my least played support but I donated for the cause and I had money on my account I didn’t have a use for at the time

Edit: dang typos

I’m wearing my BCRF shirt Right now ! I sadly wasn’t playing when Pink Mercy came out. I was 2 months late
I do donate and by merch from them though.

3 Likes

I have asked for them to do this before…

Instead we got a DPS hero and a mardi gras event before that.

Devs confirmed deaf to Covid advice.

1 Like

yes, but the idea is to get people who wouldnt donate otherwise to donate

even if its just to get the skin, all these people who would drop money for a skin are now dropping it charity.

15 Likes

You’re the one assuming my response was meant only for you.

Take your own advice.

7 Likes

Yea I understand, Very disappointed because of that

I was beyond disappointed when we got there.

Ended up with me throwing so many hard ball questions.

Reached a boiling point when those 7 Genji buffs happened and Brig Nerfs.

Then I got banned and I changed accounts.

But I proved a point.

I said this on overwatch instagram comment section a few months back :joy: I think it’s a good idea.

No.

it is indeed my friend

1 Like

Drat! I’ve been caught!

I do not think you should throw. I get proving a point. I remember there are these groups of Overwatch players who only use classic skins because they don’t like buyable items.

Head ups before you guys continue: Question for Blizzards legal deperment how is the baptist combat medic skin even remotely legal?