Copa Lucioball Season 2 Ban?

yep i am banned to i was banned in comp (real comp had internet troubles) the last time Lucio comp came around don’t know if its related.

Yeah can’t play it either which sucks and I really want to play it.

Exact same issue. Had bad connection last year and still banned now.

Slightly different; Copa Lucio Ball had a dc mid game, attempted to reconnect and got a 20 hour ban… seems excessive.

I was banned last season due to pc issues, however i am still banned this season? Just wondering if i got perma banned or this is a glitch?

1 Like

'while im the real problem 'cause the last season of copa lucioball I WASN’T BANNED!!! never disconnected and in only a few games bad ping but enought to play it…but today i opened the game and i found out that i’m banned from the copa lucioball WHY!

2 Likes

Also have this problem…

Me too. I was banned last year because of crashing and maybe it carried over?

1 Like

Same problem here… Ban from nowhere :confused:

yeah, couldn’t agree more.

Yup same here. Was banned last year (for 3 days I think) due to Mainboard problems. That’s fixed now and I haven’t been banned in anything ever since (safe for a 3min ban due to connectivity issues in regular comp two months ago) but I also can’t access that mode which makes me quite mad to be honest as my friends and I were really looking forward to it.

I have the same issue of being banned from copa lucio ball without being banned from regular comp and i put in a ticket and they basically told me to they cant help and just post about it on the forums do u guys know how often someone who could actually do something about the problem would check forums cause im guessing not very often

Same. Last year I was banned in regular (non-event) competitive, bann carried on to competitive Lucioball as well and was only lifted after the event was over. Still, this is obviously a bug, to be banned after a whole year would be absurd.

Hope they fix it soon, it’s a limited time event and we alerady lost one day because of this.

Same issue here, Kayfabe it’s a bug report forum, the more people who report a bug the more likely it will get looked at. Thanks.

1 Like

When Blizzard has seen this, will they actually tell us that they’ve seen it or will they just try and fix it and if they cant not tell us. I really hate not knowing whether or not they’re doing anything; this is the topmost bug on the forum and they’ve not even commented in the thread saying “we’ll look into it”. :angry:

Bug fixed guys! its playable!

It is Lucio Ball thing. If you try to make ranked match friends, it will come out because there is a difference in rates and you can not do it. I think that it was a bug I had last year, please fix it as soon as possible. I’d like to play with friends.

Everyone this is now resolved.

Awesome could be worse thanks for the info!!

Yes I’m having the same issue. Gamer tag is StretchyBread12 on Xbox One.