Copa Lucioball Season 2 Ban?

I don’t know if this is happening to anyone else, but I just downloaded the Summer Games 2018 update and I am banned from playing Competitive Lucio Ball; however, I’m not banned from normal Competitive Play. What is the problem?

23 Likes

Got this too, im not banned in comp

Same issue, but I’m not banned in regular competitive or suspended

2 Likes

Same exact issue here

1 Like

I am having the same issue back in 2017 I was suspened from regular comp for poor network and I could not play lucio and now I download this years lucioball and it tell me I’m ban when I can play regular comp. Explain?

3 Likes

I been banned as well. Im not banned in normal CP but banned in CLB. The reason should be that you were suspended or banned last year. Like my issue is that i had bad connectivity and i was then banned over something i couldnt control.

Another reason for being banned if you werent banned last year is probably a bug in the game. A majority of the players are reporting they are banned when logging in even when they never been banned.

1 Like

Me as well Like I haven’t done anything wrong

1 Like

same for me they need to fix this

1 Like

Same happened I just loaded the game for first time and it says I’m banned

1 Like

Yeah same thing happened to me??? What happened???

1 Like

Yeah, how do we contact Blizzard about this?

1 Like

Exacly the same. FeelsBad

Exacly the same, got banned last year due to DC’s. and were unable to play CLB since then. but i can play other event comps.

2 Likes

I got banned last year because of disconnects, but I think I should be able to play Copa Lucioball this season because I can play regular comp. Blizzard pls fix quick as my friends and I really would like to play.

same here mate no idea why though

THe exact same thing to me…

Similar issue, but i just can’t play with my friends because i suck at normals

Hey guys. How about instead of saying “Oh same here” “oh same here” how’s about you actually look up some god damn solutions to this. Jesus…not that bloody hard…

Does anyone know how to contact blizzard on bugs like this because the same dsmn thing is happening to me

1 Like

Same… ,got banned for the 1st season for disc’s and now for nothing in season 2