1.27 Hotfix Update

Hi everyone,

We recently pushed out an update that fixes a bug preventing users from earning their Summer Games 2018 Player Icons upon logging in. In addition to that fix, we have implemented a fix for a bug that caused players to be incorrectly banned from Copa Lúcioball.

If you encounter any additional bugs, please report them here.

Thank you for your patience.

14 Likes

Well…
Thanks guys.

Is there any bugfix for the disgusting lack of content ?

161 Likes

Umm what about the console sound issues?

23 Likes

So when does the actual event start? The teaser release yesterday was nice and all but im really looking forward to the actual event

31 Likes

Thank you for the official response Tom! That makes things a lot easier for me to spread the word.

And I apologize in advance, if your forum notifications are going over the roof as I quoted you over 20 times.

3 Likes

Did you fix the unobtainable items in the Hero Gallery? Bastion’s Blizzcon 2016 skin is showing as needed when he’s 94/94. He’s not supposed to be 94/95

6 Likes

How about all of Reinhardt’s bugs…? Reinhardt mains have been absolutely spamming that sub-section of the forums for months and have had complete and utter radio silence. Can we please get some acknowledgement?

43 Likes

But where is Polish player icon?

2 Likes

While we wish every country flag could be made into a player icon, they have said they have legal boundaries to get around before they can make it happen for each country.

But you know, there should be Polish flag? I mean, they even put it on Press Center website.

1 Like

its free,stop complaining omg.

2 Likes

then again you pay 40 dollars at least to play game

4 Likes

They cut Summer games for OWL. Even if this event is free, it has no excuse. Besides the Lucio emote (that would be perfect for the Summer games, but it’s OWL related without reason) even the Genji and Tracer skins are now a paid content. It’s really unfair and sad.

14 Likes

You pay 40$ for the base game,literally the same one that existed before the very first summer games event…

Curious, does this also include a fix to being able to purchase the OWL “dance party” Lucio emote?

Hi Lee,

You can find more insight on that subject in this post.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Tom, whats up with this? can we FINALLY get some answer?

2 Likes

Nice, thanks! :slight_smile: