Console players: have you received Watchpoint Pack items?

I considered doing this to get the XP boost sooner. They are refunding credits that people spent on victory poses that were supposed to be free, and they also refunded OWL tokens that were spent re-purchasing the Happi Genji skin, so it might work. But, it might be harder for CS to refund real money rather than in-game currency? I doubt that they would just disappear the money entirely, but maybe you’d get coins instead of getting real currency credited back to your payment method.

I’m just gonna wait, I think. I’m not really worried about leveling fast enough. There’s so much bonus XP to get anyway, and I don’t think the 20% boost applies to that.

1 Like

Same issue as you but on PS5. Played Ow1 back on PS4, got a PS5 and just moved it over. Bought the pack for the Beta access. Played the beta. Merged accounts before Ow1 ended. Connected everything with my phone when I logged into Ow2. Everything is perfect, nothing is missing from my old Overwatch stuff BUT I don’t have anything from the Watchpoint Pack. Threw in a ticket just incase. Now it’s a waiting game. Won’t let me buy it again even if I wanted to.

Oh I also purchased that Doomfist skin with the extra coins because I read that some people got it to work after making any purchase. Didn’t do anything, just saving those coins now.

3 Likes

I didn’t see that people had gotten their stuff after making a purchase, but I also got the 500 coins + Doomfist skin because I like the skin.

honestly i dont plan on buying it until i unlock all the levels. all my stuff is unlocked as a returning player so i can play kiriko without

Nope. Wheres my 40?? Thats almost the cost of a new game… Blizzard makes the game free to play at the risk of losing ‘legacy’ players (what a joke) who are getting ripped off from the watchpoint point not working. Why in the hell would they release the pass in june if they couldnt make it work in October? Welp, i cant get a refund because its been more than 14 days since purchase…

(post deleted by author)

When the GENIUSES in SALES dont consult the technical team. Get it together

Dont do it bro! Thats what im tempted to do be cause this is my favorite game, but they owe you what you paid for! They dont care if it works or not. Just wait it out and see what happens. What a sh*t show

I had a message saying “2000 coins congrats” after a match but no coins in game.

I hope so, I have the same issue and even contacted to PS Store support team (who is more helpful than Blizzard’s), however, they could not fix the problem, so I think this is a Blizzard’s issue and they should assume the responsibility, this is frustrating

Hi :hatched_chick: i got just right now my whole thingies!

Seriously? I am waiting in Q right now! I can’t wait!

Never lying :baby_chick: i got them . I bought Kiriko legendary pack

1 Like

I just got mine on PS4. Hope you guys get it soon.

1 Like

I don’t have it yet on PS5, but since I’m not able to log in today I could not check if that has been fixed by now

When I logged into today I finally got mine. I think they have started to fix it

I also didn’t get anything and i brought it on my console.

I have had my account merged, watchpoint pack skins and credits are there, everything has moved over correctly (though I think I am missing a couple of golden weapons) but the battle pass eludes me. It says it’s owned, but every time I click on it, it tells me I have to buy the tiers?! Am I being an idiot or is this a known bug as well?

Do the levels with premium rewards show a lock icon on them? Buying tiers is a separate thing, and I would be really surprised if they let you do that without owning the premium battlepass.

I still haven’t got anything from the watchpoint pack and blizzard are just ignoring me fml

1 Like