Console players: have you received Watchpoint Pack items?

What platform did you buy the Watchpoint Pack on?

I bought it on the Xbox Series X

I’m on Ps4. Didn’t merge before OW2 launch because I only have 1 account and didn’t think I had to.

Launch day I had watchpoint pack, but my account was wiped of all progress. No OW1 cosmetics, and no access to comp and a lot of the base hero roster.

I played a bunch on launch day, and unlocked all heroes manually.

I then get a prompt that I need to merge my account - I do so in an attempt to get my OW1 stuff back.

NOW when I log in I have a load of heroes locked (kiriko, Ana, Dva, junkerqueen, sojourn, junkrat, Genji, Hanzo for sure, probably more) and absolutely no way to unlock them despite being able to play them yesterday.

Account is listed as queued for merge at the moment.

Pretty frustrating because a load of the game is locked away from me for no good reason.

Missing everything from the watchpoint pack myself, coins, battlepass, and the skins
I’m on ps4 and played the beta, bought the pack on ps4 and havent played OW anywhere else, 100% definitely merged my account

3 Likes

Bought the Watchpoint pack last week basically just for the skins and premium battle pass, have none of the things from the pack. Blizzard support ticket info says they have no work around for this issue but lots of reports on it. 🫠🫠🫠

1 Like

Have the same problem

I bought the Watchpoint pack but I haven’t got the skins or that packs. I feel like I got scammed.

2 Likes

Blizz support told me to contact Sony customer service because I bought it on playstation store. No luck yet.

I put a support ticket in and got a response saying they know its an issue and are actively fixing it.

Seriously? Blizzard is the one who delivers the rewards, no?

I dunno if you played in the beta, but I did, so clearly Blizzard’s systems were aware of my Watchpoint Pack.

My wife’s in this boat atm

I got this “were fixing it” response as well however I worry they are confusing it with people complaining about ow1 cosmetics missing. I wish they would treat it as its own issue.

I’m starting to worry because a few of my friends watchpoint loaded in after a few hours but for me it’s been a few days and nothing. My game also says “unavailable to purchase” and when I click anyway my psn says I can’t buy because it already own this somehow"

On ps5 and bought watchpoint for beta and also 1000% confirmed the merge

3 Likes

I have the same problem. Sony support said it’s a issue Blizz needs to sort out, since the PSN end is alright. Opened a ticket, but Blizz response was to contact Sony. So now I’m in Deathloop.

4 Likes

I purchased Watchpoint Pack to gain access to Beta back on PSN back at the end of June, I merged both Console/PC and can confirm merge was completed. I have all cosmetics and charterers unlocked, but I don’t have anything related to the Watchpoint pack. Sony has confirmed my purchase and told me Blizzard acknowledges they have received reports, so they are pushing it on them. I asked if I can repurchase and receive PSN credit but was denied. I don’t know what else to do from here.

2 Likes

I’ve bought mine on console back in June. I had scoped through my email to find the receipt cause I was certain I had bought it. I deleted the overwatch i had installed, and reinstalled the PS5 version, thinking thatd be a fix. It was not. Currently says its unavailable, but i also dont own any of the new things in accordance, like the coins. I went ahead and bought the battle pass on pc, with my own money because i just couldnt wait. Regretting putting the money i did now, they dont seem to respect our money.

1 Like

It seems that they have acknowledged a console-specific issue with the Watchpoint Pack and are currently testing a fix. [Main Thread] I didnt get 2000 token from Watchpoint Pack - #282 by Gundham-11988 So, I think now we just wait.

2 Likes

I have the skins and items but no coins or battlepass

Do you guys think if I bought the premium pass, but still haven’t gotten my WatchPoint rewards, they’d compensate me for the battle pass?

1 Like

Not worth the risk in my opinion.

I just purchased 1000 coins to see if that’d fix anything, currently saving them as a backup

1 Like