Console players: have you received Watchpoint Pack items?

Me neither I still didn’t receive anything

Same here. My account shows that I own the Watchpoint pack, but none of the items or currency is actually in my account.

1 Like

It the new season and I never got my stuff from the watch point pack and I would like a refund or for the problem to be fixed it’s really annoying and unprofessional for them to act like this is not a big problem.

It’s the new season and I still don’t have any of my rewards from the watch point pack and it’s really unprofessional of them to act like this is not a big problem and I would like a refund or for the problem to be fixed.

Same I still do not have anything from my watchpoint pack. This is ridiculous! I even played the beta after purchasing it. And now it just says unavailable in the store - I can’t request a refund. And it doesn’t show up in my battlenet account?

How the hell are we supposed to get our money back for this!? It’s insane. Everything is connected properly. It’s literally been months of being ignored - I made a separate post about this with no response - and they are not giving me my money back. I can show my receipt for this stupid pack when I was charged for it.

BLIZZARD WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

Did you submit a support ticket? The posts on the forums aren’t guaranteed a response.