[CONSOLE] is anyone getting in?

I will disagree, I’ve managed to get to PC at 2pm PST today (24h after launch) for the first time, and j think it’s after they opened up more servers and was overall “fixed”

For switch many times I got in first try today, and last night about every 5th time

My experience tho, could be different

Im in! Xbox NA Est waited about 1 hour on Xbox.

Posted elsewhere but I’ll include here. I briefly got in earlier but no watchpoint pack showing. I merged ps and xbox accounts weeks ago and all my cosmetics and progress merged just fine. Finally got in again a couple hours ago and enjoyed the game as intended for a couple hours without dc’ing and everything seemed pretty stable including my watchpoint pack now showing.

Xbox. EU.

I’m in the same boat. I’ve been “in queue: 1999 players ahead of you” for awhile with no movement. I even restarted in case it was “stuck.”

This is incredibly frustrating and the lack of meaningful updates, while on brand, is even worse.

I got on last night after close to 4 hours and the game played fine. After all of this- it makes me wonder if it’s even worth it.

PS5 / NA server

1 Like

Xbox Australia here. Also merged Xbox and PC accounts prior to launch.

I’ve not been able to login once since launch but I have friends on Xbox who also merged accounts that have been able to login and play (though they’re missing all of their Overwatch unlocks).

1 Like

I can’t get in on Xbox, in NA. I’m not getting the queue catchphrase “900 players ahead of you,” however, when I do get in I’m immediately met with an error message and kicked out. I’ve given up.

I am seething with jealousy, honestly.

I was in and i had a pattern to follow to get in but now i got a client requested disconnect and since then i’ve gotten stuck on the queue screen with instead of different numbers, it’s always 1999 ahead

Got in, most of my heroes are now randomly locked even though they were all accessible this morning, all my cosmetics are there, and I can play comp.

Wtf is this launch.

a few of these recent posts indicate getting into the game with a merged account, so I dont think an acct being merged or not is a factor here

That said, I can 100% see how if one sees two accts and the merged one not get in and the nonmerged one get in, its an easy conclusion that merged is the problem. Id come to the same conclusion myself under those circumstances, frankly.

console and region?

console and region?

PS4, NA

Account successfully merged last night when I was able to get in, and everything was able to be used. Got in this morning, everything there. Got in just now, most heroes locked as if I’m a new player, but all my cosmetics are there, and I can get into comp.

US East, Xbox.

I have yet to get in on my main account that I connected to my PC account, despite hours of trying. Connected a new Xbox account to a new Blizzard account and had zero issues, got in first try.

1 Like

good first post, LuckyOwl

welcome the forums

2 Likes

PS4 NA East (Yada yada)

1 Like

Xbox here, North America currently trying to get in.

“In queue: 2000 people ahead of you”

Tried last night too and never successfully got in. I did get in this morning around 7 am Central Time and played a quick No Limits before work. Back to not being able to get in.

Update: queue numbers dropped and I got in and have been playing without any issues for a couple of hours now. :+1:

PS5 - Germany

Got in yesterday and today after 20 mins in queue and did play for about 6 hrs now. Guess im lucky

Yup bit of a wait getting in cause 899 people ahead of me but once i got in it was all gucci

Update to my last post, sat in the “queue” and watched it go from 2000 ahead of me to 0 after about 50 minutes.

Then it couldn’t connect to the server and set me to the back of the queue.

I tried to log back in, for the last hour, and its only stuck on 1999… refreshed… 1999… reloaded… 1999.

Guess everyone got off work, and now the servers are back to not handling the load.

1 Like