[CONSOLE] is anyone getting in?

I slowly went from 1999 to 999 to 899 and eventually made it to 0 after another hour- only for the server to have an error before I could even logon.

2 Likes

I was looking for a pattern that might be of help, but I am not seeing one

Some players are getting in, usually but not always getting kicked out at some random point thereafter

Many are not getting in at all

ah wellā€¦I thank each and every one of you for contributing

Those on Asia and NZ and such regions: please add your reports as your day begins in a few hours. Word in general is that Asia is the most stable.

Im hearing another ddos attack has struck earlier and itā€™s obliterated the servers. I canā€™t even play cod right now because attempting to do so gives me a message saying i need ps plus which i do have

Australia - Xbox Series X

Havenā€™t managed to log in once. Reaching the end of the queue results in one of several errors.

This game is a joke.

SEA region?

Weā€re classified as Americas.

MAKE That 30 for me.

I was able to get in yesterday now im stuck in queue: 1999 players ahead of me

I play on PC myself but my brother in the same room as me plays on a PS5 took him almost 15h of waiting to get in for like 50+ games we almost didnā€™t want to get off to have to deal with it again but we did and now its happening again canā€™t get in yet I can fix your servers blizzard

I have my PS4 Pro attempting to log in now. It was at 1999 for the last hour, now its slowly drop from 899 and then by 100 every so often. Its at 499 atm.

However, at the same time, I am playing on my pc by turning the Euro servers on and having zero issues. Works a lot better then the ps4 pro version.

Sadly, I prefer my console version due to the comfort lvl while im playing. The pc is in my work station, since I work at home, and its not as comfortable. XD

Series X, Alaska//north of north america, I usually play on PC, but its mid-upgrade. Got in last night at 7am ET, but have been sitting here for 2 hours waiting.

I was able to get in on the ps5 about 11 hours ago. I played one game of qp, got potg and when the match ended, I was sent to the Error 153 screen. It just sits at 1999 q now for a long time, before dwindling and eventually being pushed back into the Error 153 screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have checked to make sure that Iā€™m launching the ps5 version. I have checked Sony servers. I have checked my own internet. I can play other games without issue. I live in the US in central time zone.

PS4 - NA

I did get in initially and played about 8-9 matches. I havenā€™t been able to get back in since though.

My son has yet to get in on his Nintendo switch. Me on PC, Iā€™ve only gotten in by changing my region in the battlenet app.

region? (ie not the one you repointed to, but your home/normal region)

1. East Coast
  2. Xbox Series X

Unable to connect for past 12 hours. Got close once, but once I joined a match auto disconnected and started over again.

PS5
NA EAST

got on last night (10/2) after three hours. No such luck tonight. Get stuck in a queue which slowly goes down, tries to contact server, error, and kicked back to end of queue.

1 Like

PlayStation 4

US central

Havenā€™t been able to get on for an hour. Stuck in the 2,000s this whole time

Since this relates closely to this topic, I am posting a link here in case anyone missed it.

its an update on many of the problems we are seeing, and was just posted about an hour ago as I type this

good first post, Stona.

welcome to the forums