[CONSOLE] is anyone getting in?

I could be wrong, but seems like non-pc players are as a whole having an even harder time getting into the game than pc players

If you are on console, please report here whether you have been able to get in or not, and if so,

1. what region?
  2. what console?

right now, I cant recall anyone saying they were on console and had gotten in

edit 1: looks like the experiences on console range from getting in just fine to no access since launch, and everything inbetween, regardless of console type or region. very inconsistent/weird.

7 Likes

I got in after a ridiculous amount of time trying to get in, played for about 30 min., and then got booted during a competitive match.

That’s why I’m on the forums right now. Honestly, this is probably the worst launch for a multiplayer game I’ve ever experienced in my life.

16 Likes

Can’t connect, I’m in NA, and am on Xbox

2 Likes

I am in Arizona, and on PS4 Pro. I just got in at 1:20 PM (PT time) and played a few games. There was a small queue, in the beginning, but when it hit zero, it let me in instead of sitting there and jumping to 40k; like yesterday.

PS4 NA here and no, I can’t get in.

I tried for 5+ hours to log into the game last night and never got it. Started trying to log in since 9am EST today and STILL am not able to get in. I’m so frustrated.

Nope. Like I said in another thread, 26 hours & I have not even got a glance of the main menu.

7 Likes

Washington state, Xbox Series S, have been trying off and on since ~2pm yesterday (currently 2pm, legit 24 hours later) and have not gotten in once. Not even to see a menu, just getting error codes when the queue’s done.

NA, XBox and boyfriend on PS5. We were able to get in yesterday around 7pm EST I think and played for a few hours. Today we have been trying since 4 and can’t get in at all.

Haven’t seen the main menu since launch. Xbox One in NA

which console and region?

youre the first I know of (others may have reported, but there are a lot of threads and I cant keep up with them all plus they’re getting deleted) to report being on console and getting in at all

this is encouraging, at least

were you kicked out after the few games? or you left on your own, or are you still playing?

In my area, it seems that 10 PM (PT time) seemed to clear up; last night. It was easy to log into till the following day. Also, today was the small queue.

I attempted to log into the PC version, and that still wont work… I have yet to see the PC version so far.

Haven’t seen the main menu at all and I’ve been trying since the minute it launched

what console and region?

I have two family members on two different consoles.

Family member 1 - Xbox One (East Coast, US), and has been playing on and off all day either due to connection issues or if he had to go do something else for a bit.

Family member 2 - She is on the PS5 (Midwest, US), and has been having similar issues.

Both are getting in after 30-45 minutes in the queue. Yesterday and this morning it took over 2 hours at the most.

If anyone is curious on my end (East Coast, US).

I haven’t tried getting on my XBOX, but on the PC I just had the shortest wait time since yesterday. It only took 7 and a half minutes for me to get in after I got back from running an errand. Still a chance of connection issues. I’ve seen some other players getting kicked out of the game and it has happened to me a few times.

Also, a new problem has popped up. If I try playing the game with my partner (who is also on PC), we can’t join up atm because according to the in-game friends list we are on “two different versions” of the game. Effing RIP.

It’ll work out soon just gotta be patient.

Xbox One (the og one) and NA Central

I logged out on my own, since I work from home and was on break.

Trying to log back in, and it says 699 players ahead of me, atm.

my initial worry was that no console users were getting in at all…it is encouraging that at least some of us have been able to do so

I know its hard to see that as encouraging but it is a shade better than no consoles getting in at all

1 Like

I was able to get in for a few hours last night and this morning can’t get in at all now though I’m ps4 eu

I last logged in at 630pm yesterday it literally finally let me get in the server at 2:15pm then i got booted " Your profile has been signed out" before the match even began, i am NA WEST Xbox series S , this is so damn annoying , all i get is (BC-153)