Community Suggestions List for Doomfist

Mei shouldn’t be allowed to freeze herself after being punched by Doomfist. Seriously, it’s stupid. Nothing more annoying than punching a Mei into a wall just for her to become an ice block before impacting it.

4 Likes

I think the best option for Doomfist is everytime he hits an ability his cooldown drops 1 for each character hit.

That will reward skillful play and prevent him from being a sitting duck.

2 Likes

More ideas plz! :grinning:

1 Like

This is a really good idea

1 Like

Bumping this.

A lot of great ideas in here.

I like the idea of his punch having 3 dimensions, I think this would do a lot for his viability, that or something that helps with his sustain, he really is just a giant target at the moment.

5 Likes

It would be amazing if they added that as a togglable control setting.

1 Like

I’m down for almost all of these suggestions ! The only thing I want is something with that reticle. It’s hard enough to aim Doomfists punch, that will phase through bodies improperly but, I know I personally miss hit because the reticle completely disappears and becomes this microscopic white dot when you charging a punch. I know they do it so you can see through the sights but maybe just make the sights translucent instead of invisible . I personally have my default sight for doomfist set to a thick blue color and a thick dot in the middle but when _**

I punch it becomes a dot that’s only a 3x3 white pixel I can’t see that at allll.
**_ Idk if anyone else has that problem.

Other than that if they could make a color slider for the reticles and not JUST the preset ones because I glaze over most of those colors depending on the maps. Example : I had it that neon pinkish color but on maps similar to junkertown and blizzard world it blends in too easy and white is sort of the best color but not enough customization. Recently I’ve decided I wanted to pick up genji but there isn’t a sight I like yet. Imma say crosshairs and dot is the best but i’d like to change the vertical crosshairs to be shorter and the horizontal to change so like a sideways lower case t since. A lot of my problem with prediction is figuring out lead time. I feel if I could change the reticle for the crosshairs one specifically to be different sizes vertically / horizontally it’d be a big help.

5 Likes

Doomfist needs some love and attention

8 Likes

Doomfist Nerfs

You should need to be grounded before an uppercut

No more 360 degree turns at the last second of seismic slam, and no more extended air time during it. Doomfist should have to commit to an angle with seismic slam or be only given slight leeway with how much he can turn.

Seismic slam no longer should stun a wall riding lucio 10 feet above.

RP should take longer for an initial charge up.

In exchange for these nerfs I suggest they make him more tanky.

How about this one??

And this one

You could put short quotes under the foldouts so that it leads to the topic with the full explanation if someone is interested.

2 Likes

I really don’t think you need to do anything to DF. The last thing you want to do is make his kit less boom or bust. Because then he would just wipe the enemy on every single push. His boom or bust play style balances him. He could use more bug fixes but as far as real buffs I think he is fine.

I’m gonna throw this up against the wall and see if it sticks:

Scrap Hand Cannon entirely. Take the cooldown off of Rocket Punch, and make that his primary attack. The man is named after his weapon, so let him be all about the weapon. Doomfist should be Rocket Punching all over the place.

5 Likes

I through up a little reading this thread.

I guess you guys don’t watch ChipSa, probably the best Doomfist player in the game. Last stream he was talking quite a bit about that charictor, and the his own quote: “Doomfist is cancer” That was coming from a Doomfist main.

The amount of mobility Doomfist has in the right hands is 2nd to non. I’m not even trolling. Go watch his stream, it’s as simple as that.

Buffing Doomfist more in his current form is only promoting a hero that is already amazing in the right hands to making it godlike in top tiers with a must pick.

here is a short example:
https://clips.twitch.tv/CleanFantasticDurianRuleFive

we need a buff that help low level players, but high still players can’t abuse.
bigger RP hit box is an example. the pros already hit those, but low level players need some help

4 Likes

That is not a good example. That is simply increasing his hit chance at every level.

but is most notisable at low level…

remember when it got reduced?
only the best doomfist players were able to use him-.

if it gets bigger more people will use it
while the pros remain at similar level of effectivity

1 Like

against that is not true. Go watch his ChipSA’s stream, he misses quite a few punches.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/239744567

do you want me to show you how many punches a regular player miss?

is not even close dude

3 Likes

It’s a ONE shot ability. That is the entire point. You have a high risk to reward.

if Widow misses a shot *
oh well, let’s try again in a few seconds.

if doomfist misses a punch.
well I die now

8 Likes