Community Suggestions List for Doomfist

Widow is nothing like doomfis, apart from being cancer.

You are a 4 minute doomfist

Next

3 Likes

I’m comparing other one shots abilities…
lets use roadhog as an other example.

hog misses a hook*
well that sucks

doomfist misses a punch.
I had a good life

5 Likes

That doesn’t make you more than 4 minutes on doomfist, still. And doomfist is the topic, the topic you shouldn’t be inputing on because you have no clue about the hero.

1 Like

And Yet, you have the best Doomfist player saying what I just said in that very steam I linked.

Edit:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/239744567

both widow and hanzo have mobility.
hog and rein are tanky.

yes doomfist has mobility yes. but no tankyness . so when try to go for the one shot you get shot and die, but rein doesn’t die…

and also rein one shot is not his main attack…

doomfist fist is his main attack. yet is mostly used for mobility because is inconstintace

2 Likes

Doomfist is cancer to play against, i can tell you that myself. Yet he needs buffs.

Widow is cancer to play against, yet she got her buffs.
Genji is cancer to play against, dva is. Most of heroes are, that is absolutely irrelevant.

I can link you a clip from chipsa too where he says doomfist is absolute pain to play, but thats irrelevant too. Chipsa isn’t the measuring stick for doomfist.

And i remind you again, you have 4 minutes on doomfist. And you can stop linking me chipsa, i am a mod on his channel, i know better than anyone what he thinks about doomfist, and it is definitely not what you present it to be.

5 Likes

Widow has a single hook to get away, hunzo has a wall climb, that is not mobility.

then what do you call that? give it to ana so she can climb walls for sniper places… it’s mobility

2 Likes

Anna has a sleep dart… Hence not much mobility.

Does he need a buff No, he needs a rework. That is a very different thing.

When Rein miss his charge he is most of time dead too. But rein cant use anything to jump back like df.

1 Like

but is not his main thing…

give doomfist a shield and armor then…

rein charge is for clutch momments , not his main form of damage like Jeff himself said in the doomfist video reveal

1 Like

He has a shield… Literally, you get a shield from using the ability…

not when you miss… point taken

1 Like

edit
oh and 20 letters

I can be bronze, you are still 4 minutes

next

4 Likes

Yeah you could be bronze and at that point as well, you should also say next to yourself. Great logic.

Stop embarrassing youself. I’m not the one trying to input on the topic, you are. So your experience matters on the hero, not mine.

Just stop, its embarrassing what you do to yourself.

I forgot.

Next

2 Likes

why don’t you try and play doomfist for like 2 or 3 games of deathmacth and come back.

tell us how does it feels to miss punches