Community hypocrisy when it comes to tanks

what are you talking about…this is why the game is so bad, dps players make up fake arguments with tanks and supports

1 Like

tamramx said tank player, not scuffed dps players evading queue with the 600hp oneshotter.

That’s the joke. Even with his current damage they are still asking for more.

1 Like

All the Rein changes for example will result in more dmg and tank players seem to love them. The one shot from his ult, two fire strikes, multiple pins, etc.

1 Like

literally no one go find one. one.

That sure wasn’t hard.

you realize a damage buff and a fire rate nerf isnt a change right… its literally the same dps…

I’m saving this quote forever lol. More dmg means the same dps :rofl:

ok :+1:

yes it does when you increase damage but decrease the frequency of shooting dps doesnt change
2-1+1=2 read the whole thing before you make a fool of yourself

Doesn’t matter you claimed “Nobody is asking for damage buffs” and I showed you Hog players are greedy and wish to stay OP or become even more broken and unbalanced. It may not be the best example but many like it are out there. Admit it tanks just want to be fat unkillable dps with no downsides which is why so many people pick hog for babymode.

thats not a damage buff Idk how to explain this do you so here it goes 2-1+1=2 not 3
you are increasing the damage of the shot be decreasing the frequency of how often it can shoot… its a net 0

You do realize a change like that would be a Hog players dream right? More dmg in one shot means more consistent one shots…

Okay fine since you won’t shut up about that one.

Literally asking for the gun to do more damage. I’m not gonna even bother with you anymore if you pull another “THAT DOESN’T COUNT HE DIDNT ASK FOR MORE DAMAGE AND NO HOG OR TANK PLAYER EVER DID!”.

They’ll probably say Hog isn’t a tank or something lol

yeah…im fine with that means im not getting gutted midfight

you went back 2 years for that my point exactly find one that is commenting on the current state of overwatch Ill go back and find ones asking for tracer buffs during goats if you want

Because nothing has changed with Roadhog since then. The moment they gave him 50% damage reduction is when this game was ruined. Then people have the nerve to ask for more with him?

“With one less Tank there will be less damage mitigation”

Yeah with a meta like Ball/Hog I’m sure that less damage mitigation is going to make so much difference

4 Likes

well considering that was a whole 2 years before the 50% ult charge reduction…

It would be a nice change for tanks I agree. Not for anyone else…who will be Hog’s main targets anyway :wink:

I mentioned Rein recent buffs and OW2 dmg changes. Idk if that counts for you?