Roadhog needs a BUFF

What does he need you ask?

A damage buff and a fire-rate nerf.

• Damage increased from 6.6 to 7 per pellet

• Fire-rate nerfed from .85 to 1.00 second per shot

That’s it, that’s all he needs. He needs this so each shot is more lethal but the slow fire-rate counteracts that so its not too powerful.

9 Likes

Want some milk and cookies along for your santa wish maybe?

31 Likes

He can already one-shot more than half the cast. That’s not enough for you?

30 Likes

Sure, can you send them over. That sounds mighty good rn.

4 Likes

Hog are one of those tank heroes that you shouldn’t touch in the current state of the game.

5 Likes

But why?

2 Likes

Because you know how sometimes you land a good hook combo but they still get away cause the dumb game. Well to basically fix that problem.

For example, you hook mercy vertically and she proceeds to fly away due to the poor angle of your hook-combo.

2 Likes

Well Blizzard gave hog that 7 damage thing a while ago and it shot hog up the meta.

2 Likes

Cause they nerfed the other tanks too, and didn’t buff any other tank except for Roadhog.

The current tanks is even more nerfed than before.

5 Likes

Hook has never been this consistent with the 6.6 damage and 3m distance.

Honestly I shudder at the thought of increasing damage anywhere, anyway in the game at all.

5 Likes

no? They buffed the other tanks, winston has more armor, rein more damage, sigma idk, etc.

Also didn’t count the fact that hog is incredibly frustrating and opressive to deal with but not saying he’s op, he just doesn’t need a buff.

1 Like

As one of the most staunch Roadhog supporters on this forum. Hog is fine.

He’s right in that comfortable zone of “Fun, not throwing, but in no danger of emergency nerfs because of some sort of OWL/GM meta”

2 Likes

Oh also they reduce the distance too.

Ok fine, make distance 3.5 again, but more damage cause it’s better in general (outside of hook and with hook)

I have over 230+ hours on hog and I know he doesn’t need a buff.

1 Like

That’s unnecessary, you’re trying to fix a problem that doesn’t even exist.

3 Likes

Rein had 550 HP in the Giga Hog meta. Now 500.

Sigma has 2s CD on shield rather than 1s.

Winston has extra 50 armor which does something between Jack and crap.

Zarya is nerfed twice.

Orisa and Dva were buffed, that is true.

Oh Wrecking Ball is nerfed too. 2 nerfs.

4 Likes

It’s not necessary but its nice quality of life change.

You do realise i’m nerfing his fire-rate too right? So that means time to kill tanks is lower.