We’ve been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. We wanted to have a go-to resource for some of the most common technical issues you can experience in Blizzard games. Each of the following posts goes over a different type of technical problem and links to troubleshooting resources. If you continue to have problems after using our technical support articles, check the last expandable menu in this post for how to receive more help.
Before Troubleshooting the problem, we suggest checking our Known Issues sticky thread. We try to keep this as up to date as possible with known conflicts, so you may save yourself some time with this!
To proceed with troubleshooting, check these links:
- Installation Troubleshooting Resources
- Connection Troubleshooting Resources
- Crash Troubleshooting Resources
- Performance Troubleshooting Resources
- Voice Chat Troubleshooting Resources
If none of this helps, review this post for “what to do if you need more help” to post your own thread and get your issue resolved as quickly as possible!
For FAQs on technical issues, Click the Triangle!
- Why am I only having problems with Blizzard games?
- Why do I receive a leaver penalty when I have a technical problem, or when the servers go down?
- I have a high-speed connection and my speed test looks fine, so why is my latency so high?
- Why do you suggest that I update or remove software when they were working with the game previously?
- Why can I stream or download from other sites without issues but have problems in Blizzard games?
- Why do I need to swap to Ethernet when my WiFi works for other things?
- Why is my entire internet crashing when I disconnect from Blizzard games?
- What is Rendering Device Lost and why do I only see it in Overwatch?
- Why isn’t Voice Chat working with my Bluetooth Device?
You can browse our Known Technical Support Issues sticky for other common contact causes.