Characters u hate

Me personally I hate hanzo and junkrat

why?

because hanzos arrows are ten times bigger than bullets, and he always lands a headshot even if his crosshair is INCHES AWAY. i hope he is FIXED SOON

JUNKRAT : requires zero skill and zero aim. can literally just stand back and blindlessly lob bombs down the lane and wind up getting kills. Dont even mention his ult that does insane aoe damage and requires ZERO AIM LITERALLY ZERO AIM.

those 2 characters i hate the most. i hope they nerf them or delete them, every1 else is fine srs

Tracer… She can die in hell

*edit except when im playing her

3 Likes

I hate Hanzo the character, but not entirely Hanzo the playable character lol.

Doomfist and Brigitte. Loathsome.

6 Likes

Hanzo and Widow.
I really respect the aim and skill they need/take.
But I just can’t stand them.

And well, I don’t know, there are just two modes:
godlike

or

trash with no impact.

No in between.

4 Likes

Mei. She’s cheap and annoying.

1 Like

I hate any character that can kill me.

1 Like

tracer, genji, doomfist, hanzo, widow and brigitte

I hate Brigitte.
Also have a strong disliking of Symm.
Brig cuz she’s too strong for the skill required to play her (none)
Symm cuz well she’s just annoying, both character wise and gameplay wise.

6 Likes

Winston, brigitte, torb, symmetra
Are my trigger characters
I want them all to die a horrible death

Somewhat this. I don’t inherently hate any hero, but rather my or my teams own inability to effectively counter in the given situation.

Though I do get particularly heated at Widow/Hanzo. Sudden, unexpected headshots tilt me.

Widowmaker

See Red Team Widowmaker vs Blue Team Widowmaker Meme for details

1 Like

winston, brigitte, torb, hanzo’s shoot mechanic, junkrat. Zero skill and 0 aim.

1 Like

My most hated hero would have to be Widow, because I just don’t think her playstyle gels with a game like OW. It’s a team game, but she’s really all-or-nothing with how she deals with threats. There’s a big hill Widow players have got to get over skill-wise to be useful, but once they’re over it, they don’t need to get that much better to hard carry matches.

I just don’t like the dynamic of having a Widow on either team. If they’re on your team, either they’re good and you feel like you’re doing nothing, or they’re bad and they’re doing nothing. If they’re on the enemy team, either you stomp fights 5v6, or you get stomped because people get instantly deleted when they poke their head out of cover. She doesn’t lend herself to good, close games.

4 Likes

tracer, lucio, zen…

that’s false hanzo is tied as the smaller projectile hitbox in the game.

Genji. I hate his double jump spam. I hate that he can fan his shurikans and basically not have to actually aim while doing flips over your head. I hate his swift strike and how it’s the most loaded move in the game because it’s an omnidirectional movement ability that does a ton of damage and recharges on kill*. I hate that his deflect is super hard to punish based entirely on what hero you are because he can instantly combo it was dash and it blocks melee. His kit sounds fine to me on paper but in practice every Genji plays the exact same irritating: spam double jump while fanning shurikens and use deflect when you get up close and follow it with a dash.

*This is particularly egregious because it’s the only skill in the game that I know of that recharges like this. Plenty of other heroes would benefit greatly from this, particularly Doomfist, but none of them have it and they still work and yet every Genji player will defend the recharge on final blow as necessary to his kit.

5 Likes

Threads like this only instigate and fuel bickering. Tbh.

1 Like

Characters I love, ALL. Be a #lover not a #hater

2 Likes

Would have to second that. In a game that is designed for team play, she’s really not a team player. At least Hanzo has some more utility, and can benefit the team with something like gravdragon.