Characters u hate

His arrows are tied to the smallest projectiles in the game, Mercy’s and Pilot D.VA’s bullets are actually bigger. The reason for headshots could be due to latency issues, I always see arrows “snap” into a target.

Right now this is because of his bomb nerf size. Due to the speed of the launcher, he becomes unreliable unless he spams a choke or he’s literally right next to an enemy. The nerf that many Junkrat players asked for was a nerf to the Ult charge, I main him and I hate how I can get it in the first 30 seconds of a match.

hating on Torb

What the matter? TOO HOT FOR YOU??

4 Likes

I was just sick in my mouth a little.

Hanzo
Widowmaker
That is all.

1 Like

Brigitte tbh, I know I’m not supposed to be close to her, but all of the characters I play much of RN need you to be kind of close to deal damage.

mercy, brigitte, moira

1 Like

As a projectile hero you have to predict where the enemy will be. If you directly shoot at them, your arrows will miss very often if they lightly move to the side. So you have to shoot them in a way where you think they walk into them.

Well, you probably have a nihilistic view of the world in search of yourself. Take some responsibility and try to be a #lover #man-up

I dislike snipers on the enemy team.

Because when they’re on the enemy team they are top500 quality :rofl:

1 Like

Reinhardt and Mercy. They’re too necessary in this game, and I hate playing as either.

I don’t hate any hero, but I do dislike Genji the most. He’s a double jumping, fast moving, RMB spamming, deflecting no ja who has a skill that allows him to attack and flee which gets reset in kills and assists.
He just annoying and I take great enjoyment in killing him and Tracer in my matches.

I’m surprised to see Mei isn’t disliked.

1 Like

My disgust goes probably in the direction of Junkrat and Bastion.

If I go Mercy, and you’re just sit and spray Bastion or doing 'nade lobbing Junkrat…Then you won’t get any heal love from me. Do us a favor and please get into the fight or choose another hero.

Hanzo, widowmaker and doomfist ruined this game for me. Getting oneshot doesnt belong in this game. Zero fun. In comp snipers decide who wins the match. Yeah no im good. Hanzo is just a bad design. Whose idea was it to give a character one shot potential and spammy kit? very nice job. clap clap. and widow just makes it hell. one mistake and you are out instantly. so much fun

3 Likes

Reinhardt, because he’s the only reason I keep playing this mess of a game…

Not Briggite, she is great. (help me)

I’m a Briggite main now. You know what they say: stun or be stunned.

I hate Hanzo because it feels like I’m the only person in the world who cannot play Hanzo. When I play him, I’m horrible. But when everyone else plays him, they are constantly landing shots.

1 Like

I think you mean pessimistic. Nihilism is something else entirely.

I’ll be sure to look into this responsibility thing you’re talking about because lord knows working full time to pay for the mortgage and the car and the bills and the dog and the everything pale in comparison to overwatch.

And the trash with no impact widowmakers are always on your team.

1 Like

Junkrat requires more skill than your precious Widow :rage: maybe if you actually played as him you’d see that.

Anyways mosted hated for me

Lore wise- all the females except Moira. Bland and boring goodie goodie good girls who fight for justice and love and big knockers lame who cares.

Gameplay wise- Widow, Bridgette, Genji, Mei, Pharah, Dva, Tracer, and Hanzo.

these are all speaking as a Rat main

Widow- no risk high reward, 0 struggles, solos matches, joke of a character doesn’t belong in a fast paced game like this.

Bridgette- AKA the mistake, broken hybrid going up against non hybrid heroes.

Genji- deflects all Rats attacks, can only score a KO via back attack or clumsy player. Yes I am salty he shouldn’t be able to deflect mines. The frags fine whatever but the mines…ugh.

Tracer- can solo a hog…should not be able to solo a hog. Little risk unless ulting, can solo most heroes. Zero struggles in combat.

Pharah- coward who doesnt fight on the ground like the rest. Used as a were losing tactic.

Dva- essentially has two health bars, can escape death easily by hoping out of mech. EPS or APS whatever its called is a cheap move that absorbs projectiles. Little struggles in battle.

Mei- nuisance to both enemies and allies. Harms more than helps, waste of a hero. Also Meihem is stupid long live Roadrat :rainbow_flag::mouse::wedding::pig::rainbow_flag:

Hanzo- cant seem to catch a break. If it’s not scatter its storm. Never is really balanced, either to good or to bad just line Junkrat. Currently a spam character more so than Junkrat.

1 Like

Junkrat, pharah, symmetra, torb and brigitte and mercy.

The first 4, because they just force you to play in a way that isn’t your usual, simply because you’re trying to avoid their spam. Not necessarily talking about them being OP or doing too much. Just cancer.

Brigitte because she’s the second unhealthiest thing in this game that has EVER happened. As for who the first was, that would be mercy with 4 solo reses.

And mercy, because she’s STILL LEAGUES ahead of other healers. And at this point, it doesn’t matter what you do with other healers. She’ll STILL be better.

Briggite is balanced, obviously.

jUSt pLay HeR coUnTErs.