Career profile stats not updating in overwatch 2

Has this been addressed at all in the last several months?

2 Likes

I have the same problem but for me my hours with Mercy have disappeared and they are more than 400hr and it says that I only have 98, it changes my hero top along with their hours and it doesn’t save my competition progress I’m frustrated about that, since overwatch 2 came out that’s how it stayed

2 Likes

Nope, no updates. Really don’t understand why it would take so long after reading what they wrote about it in October

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly. “We have the data, and can restore it”.

Cue 2 months radio silence.

4 Likes

I feel like our stats are gone forever. Also, thread bump.

6 Likes

Help us Jeff, you’re our only hope

2 Likes

Bump for Jeff. Even though we obviously aren’t getting our stats back.

2 Likes

Thread bump. Still hoping it will get updated.

2 Likes

It was at least “working” for me for this season - except my historic stats… however -
I played my first game of comp on PC today (it was a loss) and now I can’t see this season’s stats either < 3

2 Likes

I’m still missing a few thousand hours on my account. No word from them since October. I’d rather have them tell us it isn’t going to happen or it’s not a priority than give us false hope and go silent. Keeping my profile on private and mourning the loss of being able to look at my progress on all the characters.
I’m almost 100% convinced this issue was pushed to the side because it’s a console thing.
I’m so happy my record of all the hours I put into this game over 6 years are just erased. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

another thread bump, couldn’t agree more. i’m all for devs taking as much time as needed to implement fixes, just don’t leave us in the dark about it and actually communicate

1 Like

+1, a lot of hours and stats lost. :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

4 Likes

Every sentence you wrote is 100% my situation. Ugh.

4 Likes

I’ve also got a problem with my career profile and I’m not sure if it’s the same one.

I play OW2 on both PC and consoles (Xbox and PS). On PC, the profile correctly shows my stats on different platforms combined. However on consoles, the competitive record that I’ve done on PC is completely gone.

I had submitted a ticket and was told to post the problem onto the forum for more attention. Feel so helpless and disappointed.

4 Likes

Over 450 responses in this thread alone and blizzard still can’t recognize that there’s an issue with their migration of our stats. I’d like my 179 hours on d.va back and I know everyone here would like their hard earned stats back as well. This is really just unacceptable at this point nearly 4 months into ow2.

4 Likes

I am going to add to the growing number here. I had about 1800 hours on mercy and now I have 32. None of my other hero hours are correct either. Just have given up hope that it’s going to be fixed.

5 Likes

same here, I dont really have the monivation to play when I cant see my hours :confused:

2 Likes

Let’s celebrate the year of the rabbit with our stats back

2 Likes

Yeah same here I hate to keep my profile on private just because I lost most of my hours played, it’s annoying. And I also think the same with the console thing, if this happened mostly to PC players they would make it a priority.

2 Likes

How many more months do we have to wait for Blizzard?
When will Overwatch stop being a pre-alpha?

3 Likes