Career profile stats not updating in overwatch 2

No improvement and no communication on when we can expect a fix, either. They really don’t care.

4 Likes

its almost 3 months now this is crazy

4 Likes

Pre-alpha, lol :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not that we’re ever getting our stats back, but here’s my usual thread bump and beg for help from Daddy Jeff.

5 Likes

My Career profile is missing 400 hours and I’m missing all of my competitive stats from season 4 to season 31. Ever since the account merge from Overwatch 1 to 2 Xbox

2 Likes

Didn’t they say they had our stats in their database?
Why is it so hard to fix this bug? I played since launch and all of those years worth of Career Profile stats are gone, it is depressing.

6 Likes

Did the patch that came out just a few moments ago, fix anything?

1 Like

Same here good sir, I think everyone can’t see anything before season 32

1 Like

I have to say, depressing is the perfect word. I don’t know if the devs appreciate that. It’s like actual hours and a record of effort and time spent that’s lost, that gets to people.

3 Likes

No it did not. I’m primarily a tank/support player and according to my stats, DPS is my highest played role… this is a joke with no end in sight.

Its clear they will never fix this.

2 Likes

Very disappointing. At the time of Overwatch 1 shutting down, I had invested about 1,750 hours into the game. It’s so frustrating that we’re left in the dark on this issue.

3 Likes

Wish the career profile issue also broke the store, it would have been fixed in October. Greed ruined this game.

6 Likes

Does anyone think this—or any of the other bugs for that matter—will be fixed with season 3 tomorrow?

Me neither.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t count on it, but who knows? They don’t really communicate about anything they’re working on to us until the patch notes drop.

3 Likes

I just want to be able to track my current competitive stats at this point. It’s so depressing to open up my profile and see only 13 minutes played on my heroes this season (records console but not PC). I have no idea how many games I’ve played for this season. Cmon man.

4 Likes

Very disappointed not to see an update on this called out in the patch notes

4 Likes

Really hoping this will be addressed in today’s patch (unlikely as it’s not in the notes), just feels like it’ll never be fixed. At least an update on their progress would be appreciated.
Losing years of OW1 stats really feels awful, but having 0 information on my OW2 stats since launch is really the cherry on top. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I am also still missing my 1000+ hours of stats from Overwatch 1 in my career profile. As others have said, this is just depressing. Not only that, but it has honestly made me lose so much motivation to play at all. Not just because of the lost stats, though that is sad, but just the simple fact that this has been an issue with so many players and they promised to get it fixed and yet they just haven’t yet.

7 Likes

So damn frustrating they won’t even give us an update on when this will be fixed. It was addressed on it’s own post over 3 months ago, saying it will take a few weeks for everything to be fixed, and just complete silence ever since. Will they just ignore us and hope we eventually go away?

5 Likes

Omg they mentioned it for us Console players.
Well, they mentioned the stats not updating, but not really our old stats being gone.

7 Likes