Career profile stats not updating in overwatch 2

According to Blizzard “it will take several weeks before we can restore Overwatch stats for all affected accounts”.
I still don’t understand why it will take weeks, are they doing this manually and not automated?

6 Likes

It is has now been over 2 months :frowning:

2 Likes

I thought this was going to take several weeks not months

4 Likes

You are right, it should be mentioned as follows: “it will take several MONTHS before we can restore Overwatch stats for all affected accounts”

3 Likes

Literally 2 months after being told this fix was being implemented and still nothing. Absolutely useless, but not surprising considering how bad their level of communication is usually.

Not only do I get screwed out of GM rewards, because I can’t see what actual rank I am at the end of the season and apparently I had dropped to Master despite it being literally impossible for me to know this, but I also can’t see any stats in my career profile. Complete trash.

3 Likes

They said it would take a few weeks and its 2 months now. Why no update? Like pls communicate !

2 Likes

+1 for this. I am so thirsty for communication

2 Likes

Same thing happens to me (PS4/PC). I’ve been playing since the closed beta and have lost over 800 hours of game count (once the OW1 servers closed I had over 1300 hours).

I was always main supp/tank and the only dps hero I used was Mei (who curiously didn’t change in my 105 hours played), but I lost every hour with heroes like Mercy, Lucio, Moira, Orisa - all my heroes that has a golden weapon. And those hours were - in some cases - transferred to heroes that I only used for in-game achievements (like, 50 hrs of Cassidy? 50 hrs of Sombra? 50 hrs of Bastion? If anything I played 2 hrs my whole life with each of these ). Besides, whenever I go on a different day, the times for each hero change.

Yesterday (12/16/2022) my top 3 was Mei, Zarya and Genji, today (12/17/2022) it has changed to Mei, Bastion and Sombra! My concern in this case is not to be compensated, it is an error that could take all my progress again due to an error in my registration in the game with these lost hours of gameplay.

1 Like

Here to bump the thread. Please communicate with us about this.

3 Likes

My stats have been out of whack since the update to OW2 smh, I hate it because I had 500+ on D.Va and it is showing 424, that isn’t the only stat messed up it is all of em.

1 Like

still waiting for an update on this issue. Its season 2 of this game already and I’m still missing 2,000 hours from my career profile.

1 Like

All I want for Christmas are my stats back

2 Likes

Have any console players with this problem tried installing and logging into PC Overwatch? I’m considering trying it just to see what the PC version will have on my career profile.

1 Like

I also put in a bug report for this about two weeks ago, I think in the notes the dev blog said that they are working to update console profiles, but it will be missing the data from October. The reason is they didn’t implement the system fix until after season 1.

Which I’m totally fine with, I just want it to update anything I do from now on correctly.

1 Like

Yeah, exact same broken stats on PC/Xbox/Switch for me

1 Like

why is this still an issue…. Im still missing overwatch 1 stats. ive played over 400 hrs but it still says ive only played 100. I have to keep my profile private. FIX THIS ALREADY. DO SOMETHING

3 Likes

Hahahah yes, me too! I’m yet to see a single example of anyone confirming any lost stats have been reinstated - despite the alleged ‘several weeks’ it might take - even if it were being rolled out piecemeal, it seems like not one player has had their stats recovered.

3 Likes

I had 1100+ and show 800 odd. Thats a lot of lost time :frowning:

1 Like

I noticed now that if I look on my entire career stats, all the wins and losses from my Nintendo Switch Version are being merged with my OW2 pc stats but if you play on Nintendo Switch again and just watch “your current season” it is still bugged but the stats are somehow counting towards the all time statistics. On PC it is running perfekt and updating on any match.

So this is now kind of a 50% fix of the issue… somehow I guess?
Can you guys confirm this now or has this 50% fix only occured to me because I switch between PC and Nintendo Switch back and forth while playing ranke games and the overall statistic in ranked is still bugged for you guys who play entirely on console?

1 Like

My career profile statistics seem to save fine on my PS4 but dont save at all on my PC… which sucks because i hate playing this game on console and I just want to play on PC but not having any of my character time played and stats not save just makes me not want to play at all. This is so lame, I have dozens of hours played with characters and it says I havent played as them at all, no stats at all. I dont understand why it only saves on the console and not on my PC. I even tried unlinking my Playstation account from my Battle.net account and played a couple games on my PC and still none of the stats saved. So dumb. :worried:

2 Likes