Cant rotate weapon or hero skins

As the title says i can’t rotate any weapon or hero skins for some reason, ive tried repairing the game files, plugging mouse in and out, checking settings if everything is configured right…etc

3 Likes

Im having the same issue, i also tried checking my mouse and settings even going so far as too “repair” the patch in battle net but nothing is working. I looked at the patch notes and it says this was supposed to be fixed… I dont know what to do and i know this doesnt seem like a massive bug but its very annoying.

1 Like

I can rotate anything in lootboxes though…

Same issue here. It appears to have happened after the latest patch (1.30.0.1). It really is annoying and needs to be fixed. I wrote a separate bug report here.

Also have this problem, while one of my kids’ accounts has it, and two can rotate just fine. Tried comparing settings, couldn’t find anything. Any help, Blizzard?

1 Like

Everything works on ptr though nice one blizzard

This bug just sucks, i like viewing the skins every once in a while and not doing so sucks, and feels horrible, blizzard need to fix this.
Also I found that this bug isn’t occurring to anyone else, none of my friends have this issue which is strange, maybe i have something broken on my end, idk.

1 Like

It’s not broken on your end and you’re not alone. Based on what I gather, some accounts are affected while some others are not. Even when I uninstalled and reinstalled the game altogether, the issue still persisted.

I put some detailed reproduction steps in this thread:

And a couple other places. I’m hoping it’s enough to help a Blizz Dev to track down the root cause.

I am having this issue… did anyone find a way to fix it yet?
I have been having this issue for a few months now… not too big of a deal but its a bit annoying…