Can Winston get a buff now too?

Buffing DVA is great. But the other terrible tank is Winston. Give him a buff too.

8 Likes

Only if the great OWL wills it…

11 Likes

Orisa is in worse state than Winston. He’s ok.

1 Like

The Brig nerfs are going to help him a bit, too.
Since he does less damage against armor.

1 Like

I like our chances…

winston is fantastic right now, idk what youre on about

7 Likes

Well, I’m thinking devs will replace DoubleBarrier with Dive

1 Like

Ahhh yes… Power creep thats the answer! Monkey is played a lot a lot in asia servers with ball.

I mean it is.

Tanks need to be about 20-30% more popular to make a dent in queue times.

And buffs are a very direct way to do that.

And it’s not like 2-2-2 needs to worry about Tank stacking

1 Like

Winston needs some shields, just like Hammond. That would be so great.

1 Like

How about this. Winston with two guns. eh? and instead of his gorilla hopping that he calls walking he sprints at his enemies

I think Winston is fine, he has been buffed a lot during goat era, it’s just that he hasn’t found in place in a dive meta since then.

I expect it to change with the DVA buff, the Genji buff and the Brigitte nerf.

Not sure and maybe he’ll be next to ge buffed, but for now I suggest they don’t buff Winston before we see how the current game goes because we could end up with a UBER strong dive composition.

Would be interesting to see what would happen if Zenyatta Discord bypassed enemy barriers.

That would kick Dive into high gear.

Let Winston activate primal when stunned/freezed/slept.

6 Likes

That’s a really good one. A small buff but could make a big difference.

That…
Actually makes a lot of sense.

Lore appropriate too.

He should punch for 50 damage.

Stop buffing, start scaling back.

1 Like

That would do 100 damage with a punch land combo. Activate primal and that is 2 more hits and a jet pack to kill a squishy in like 3 seconds.

He needs a third ability or an alt ability or a passive or literally anything his kit is so empty and mindless, leap over place a barrier do mediocre damage and then leap away without making any impac, he needs more depth to his playstyle

3 Likes