Can we stop with the Mercy spam?

Valk is the perfect E ability, remove the regen and chain healing and drop the flight time to 5 seconds that gives a small boost to Mercy healing/damage beam with a cooldown of 15-20 that doesn’t start till the animation is over to prevent spamming.

Every gender can be drama queens, hell I complained about this game the first time I played. As time went I stopped and just adapted to everything. I’ve played games with worse balancing like Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 where one wrong guess means your character is dead but I still love playing it.

2 Likes

that i did >_<.
my bad~

but still valk is just bad design for Mercy overall.

it turns good ST healing into too powerful group healing.

1 Like

Whining and spamming is what got Mercy reworked in the first place.

Mercy mains exausted every other option. We’ve written in the megathread. The top Mercies in the world have made videos about the issues the rework has brought. We’ve made long, constructive posts with graphs and stats.

But the few responses we have gotten only seem concerned with Mercy’s pick/winrate, and seem to not care about the user experience at all. Do they not care that the user experience is why we’re upset in the first place?

We’re at our wit’s end. We’re exhausted and burnt out, and at this point many of us are resentful of the devs for being so negligent of the most important part of their game: making the heroes fun.

Spamming the forums is our last resort. They have never read the megathread. They won’t listen to occasional constructive posts. If they’re so determined to ignore any negative feedback about the rework… then the only chance left to make our hero fun again is to try and make it so they can’t ignore the problem, because it’s broadcast on the front page of the forums every dang day.

Pressuring the devs has worked in the past. It’s gotten other heroes buffed and nerfed. It got Mercy reworked into what we have now. It’s our last hope to get her reworked again.

7 Likes

hnnnn naaah on paper it sounds normal but that legit sounds op to chain heal as an E ability lmao.

You could have bumped it instead of creating another.

180 comments disagreeing with you from the looks of it. Now there’s 326. Was that an effective way to get your point across? It doesn’t look like it. Are you going to to make 500+ more posts with 300+ comments each - all disagree with you and calling you out, to convince us that there’s too many Mercy topics now? You think that you alone, complaining about it will shut Mercy mains up? Well, it’s not going to happen. They don’t care what you have to say. So, from the looks of it, the past 4-5 hours of this hasn’t been a productive use of your time.

Maybe trying to shout louder than the huge amount of Mercy players isn’t the solution here. Maybe the better way to go about it is to stop obsessing over it so much. Who cares? No one is forcing you to read them.

1 Like

That’s why I said drop chain healing in favor of increasing the number value of healing/damage beams, it will be single target.

2 Likes

haha it’s alright :3 also I’ve read titanium’s post about valk and see why they are against it and it made me agree with them but i just adapted to it because blizzard doesn’t seem to show any signs of changing it (or at least, anytime soon)

also ST is solo target if im not mistaken? and i see you point about it, but blizzard is the one that gave that to us despite us not asking for it xD would really love them to undo their mistake lel

oh my bad oopsie, so it’s like a mini amplifier to mercy’s kit. but explain to me her ult exactly, is it in that case a 1 rez?

that would definitly make you have to pay more attention during valk

I still want valk gone,but single target valk would be an improvment

There is a popular phrase: “People who have nothing smart to say, should say nothing at all.” Yes, there is a dense amount of people who say dumb things. Sorry but it’s true …

These dumb people always start drama for no reason. If I was blizzard, I would start handing out temporary bans to people who don’t master the english language and still badmouth other’s just to prevent the spreading of stupidity.

1 Like

Rez would be back to mass rez, with AoE radius decrease with LoS and maybe heroes rezed be brought back to 75% health. Only real buff I would give Mercy with the changes is give her damage reduction during cast so she doesn’t sacrifice herself every time she tries to go for a rez. ‘Hide and rez’ would be back in a way but that was never a problem to me and my friends.

As long as Mercy continues to get changes that don’t fix the problem (her basic abilities have never been a problem, only valk and rez), then people invested in supports, and especially Mercy, will continue to post.

I can sympathize that it’s annoying, really I can. But so is this well over a year long roller coaster of buffs and nerfs. Let’s hope a real answer comes soon for everyone’s sake. Maybe this last round of support changes will be enough. I don’t think so, but only time will tell.

Add to this that our main healer options are: an extremely niche deathball healer who isn’t the right pick for most maps/comps, or: a highly skill intensive sniper who is easily punishable by the enemy team AND her own team… you might start to understand why a lot of people are invested in Mercy.

Imo, if they keep up this pace, we are going to end up in a double off healer meta again.

1 Like

actually DR over god mdoe wouldnt have hide and rez.

just add in the CC stops it and you have way too high of risk to evert try to hide and rez. LoS makes it so its also punishign to play that way.

I meant to lead off with this but forgot.

I think anyone on the forums would be vocal if their favorite hero was getting changed so frequently.

Is funny you are trying to defend an aggression with another aggression. LAUGHABLE honestly.

Everyone is tired fo MERCY topics, the over exageration and over drama their mains are doing. So we have to SUPPORT their trash-attitude but in the moment somebody EXPLODES cuz can’t deal with it anymore

Trust me with my post i know i will get banned but at least is a SLAP on the FACE to these MERCY MAINS are ruining the dam forum

Can you try to actually make sense please love you

Sorry for the mean, awful, and absolutely accurate things i said. :pensive:

Sweet dreams. :sleeping:

1 Like

It’s funny how regardless how positive or negative my reply would have been you would have still called me out on it :face_with_monocle:
[/quote]
So why do they click on them?

Happens when they go ignored for almost a year

No one says you have to suppot the mercy attitude, but why attack it?

Same goes with people exploding because they can’t handle mercy topics. Irony

Oh wow did you put your big boy pants on? Really intimidating !!!

2 Likes

To make Mercy spam stop, Blizzard needs to stop nerfing her

1 Like

Hunny, you being sexist is laughable. Also, your reply got deleted. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m tired of those calling out people when their English is garbage.

Take notice.

Hypocrite.

Because you’re stupid.

You’re going to get a slap on the face by Blizzard when you get banned.

who** Jesus, we need to start slapping those who can’t even type in basic English on US forums.

1 Like