Can we stop with the Mercy spam?

Umm we haven’t in like months though??

I don’t really understand what your apprehension to understanding simple english is.

You’re complaining that individual Mercy players (plural - there is no single entity that plays Mercy) are “spamming” the forums by making multiple topics on the same issue.

I’m telling you that you’re being a hypocrite because individual non-mercy players have made many topics complaining about Mercy spam. Yet, you’re telling me, that it’s okay that you make the SAME topic that many others have before you because you’ve only done it once this week. Even though, what you’re doing is the same thing that Mercy players (plural) are doing…

Don’t you think the first one with over 150 replies would’ve been enough? Even if they didn’t stop, don’t you think you got your message across? Sorry but this is spam.

Sexist… WTF

yeah i know they do, that’s why i try to support any reasonable idea anyone shares for her because i also want to enjoy playing her.

though i think putting rez in valk sounds better than making valk an e ability, too many people would think she’d be back to being op lel

This is the most embarrassing I’ve ever read, please never make another forum post, thank you <3

7 Likes

not really

every time was in an unrelated thread,and hilariously they adressed at no time the ACTUAL issue people are having

mercy mains :'mercy is unfun ,we think the rework is not working out"
Blizzard: “her pickrates are fine dudes! oh nevermind,here’s a nerf,its almost like we made her op or something,but lets just ignore people saying she is not fun”

1 Like

Funny you say that because pre rework XQC and Seagull complained about mass rez to hell and started a witch hunt

7 Likes

There are no bigger drama queens in the world than male gamers. Just visit any gaming related forum and that’s blatantly obvious.

1 Like

The one last commented on 21 days ago that’s effectively dead? Yes. The one that nobody knows exists unless they go through my profile? Yes.

No. If the Mercy’s don’t feel like they haven’t gotten their message across with 500+ posts with well over 300 comments each about how Mercy needs a rework, then my 1 post with 180 comments isn’t gonna do anything.

lul are people actually going to make this a thing now? if there was a popular hero and mained by guys, im pretty sure they’d complain as much. it’s because mercy is popular, not because girls main her lmao.

Im not gunna stop discussing until my hero is fun and balanced.

5 Likes

except rez will NEVER be balanced on E.

think of it this way:

most ults are pretty much instantly killing at least 1 person.

rez is instantly cutting the rez timer and travel time out of the equation.

rez, no matter what, is as powerful as an ultimate.

Valk is not. it is a boring ability that makes her group heal/boost for a while.

Valk makes more sense to put on E than rez being on E makes

3 Likes

The post got noticed by a considerable amount of people.

Except the Mercy’s aren’t just one being. One person with over 150 replies is actually pretty good. Also, it got viewed over 1k times.

wait which emoji? /20

it is

and i still have more hours then you on mercy ,if you wanna compare hours.
otherwise i see no reason to bring it up.

mercy is boring

and rez is easy

Maybe choosing who to rez when everyone is dead is harder,true

but most often you wont be living to see another day when you rez with few people.

Also hilariously hide and rez they wanted to counter,nowadays i see mercy’s hiding behind walls getting sneaky rezzes of. To combat mercy’s hiding,they force mercy to hide now

brilliant design

3 Likes

The Moira popcorn meme one.

1 Like

What? It’s beautiful though. Plus she can cover the popcorn with the salt that happens when it appears :stuck_out_tongue:

lul i think you misread my post, i know rez is too powerful as E, that’s why i said that it should be moved into valk.

when you ult and activate valk, you will be able to rez in it. and rez isnt on some cooldown because it was moved inside the ult (:

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/RwOn0QQ.gif