Can we pay blizz directly for the brig skin?

It’s not rocket science to figure out. It will be $30 minimum at best if it is on the item shop or it will be tier 100 on the battle pass which if you want it immediately will cost $80-100+ to max out that second. Most people won’t want to max out like that though.

Oh so it’s completely unsubstantiated and probably wrong cool got it.

I mean no. It’s literally how this is going to go. You can look at every PVP game with a battle pass. It’s $10 to just buy access to it. $100 to max it out right away.

A legendary skin is generally $15-20. A mythic skin is going to be far more. $30-40 minimum, if we are even lucky. You should be hoping it won’t be this high.

/shrug we’ll see I guess.

Not sure why people are cranky. It’s a promotion for Twitch. You pay Twitch, they give you a skin code for a cool Overwatch skin. There are hoops to jump through unfortunately.

Sure it would be nice if you could pay Blizzard direct but that’s what company to company collaborations/cross promotions are like. Imagine if Lucio’s Cereal came with a cool Lucio skin. You have to buy the cereal to get the skin, you can’t get it direct from Blizzard.

I believe the lower tier is $5 for a sub so I believe the skin is worth $15 US dollars since you need to gift 3 subs.

I would love to support regular OW content streamers who deserve it more, but they’re not on the list.

see my post here : Why disrespect small but regular ow streamers?

1 Like

With someone like xQc on the list, this doesn’t hold water, sadly.

6 Likes

Does contributing to Blizzard’s forum metrics mean you are a supporter of sexual abuse?

absolutely. you’re driving up engagement for a company that has housed abusers and attempts to cover the abuse.

you can ideologically disagree with sexual abuse, but you’re still benefitting sexual abusers and their apologists.

so yes, we’re both supporting (at least historical) abuse and that makes you just as bad as me, mr. gotcha. nobody working for/to benefit this company is “sticking it to the man.”

1 Like

One of the streamers that is on the list (and that I won’t even name) is the reason why my forum account is full private as they once made Youtube videos where they would read people’s comments live by mocking them hard which in my book stands for online bullying, that can often lead people to committing suicide.

We all know how serious bullying is (especially when you’re famous ans promote that kind of behavior) and I still don’t get how money and success can give some streamers a free pass for doing such unethical things. If I were to do anything like that as a random player, I would be long perma-banned from the game, Youtube or Twitch.

I guess you meant positive change in terms of making the company and the game richer only, 'cause in terms of positive change for the world, solidarity and human relationships, it’s only made things way worse…

Edit : sorry if my opinion doesn’t matter as I posted this as a member of a forums that consists of > 1 % of the entire Overwatch playerbase.

3 Likes

I don’t get why some streamers are even on the list when they don’t even play Overwatch. Why the hell is Disguised Toast on the list?

That gambling addiction and subsequent rehab isn’t gonna pay for itself.

3 Likes

That list has streamers who literally throw and smurf in BRONZE for content. You can’t be serious.

I’m starting to thing that MVPs are on payroll…

3 Likes

it was a very bad PR statement lol but what do you want them to say? they cant say yes they are jerks lol

1 Like

God I hate blizzard forcing everyone to watch streamers/support them with even more money than they already have, no blizzard if you going to do this then I don’t even want the skins. I not going to support any of the streamers.

Yeah! Let us support Bobby directly, right?
He sure needs it.

That’s a very good question. I am affiliated on twitch and I currently own 10 twitch accounts myself. I wasn’t invited. I have over 1,000 followers on each channel apparently that’s not good enough for blizzard entertainment lol :rofl: probably because I don’t stream however I’m known to piss people off on discord and twitch and people actually just come to see what I do or may say next I’m worse than xqc or asmongld when it comes to topics lol.

why do you need that many

If you can’t figure out the answer. I’m sure 95 Percent of this fine forums board can probably give you the answer to that lol.

Access Media! Access Media!