Can we pay blizz directly for the brig skin?

I refuse to support any of those toxic manchilds on the list, many who have trashed the game i care about, moved to other games leaving OW to die, etc.

“sUpPorT a StReaMeR” why would a lazy blob who plays videogames and already makes thousands of dollars doing so need support?

Thanks for coming to my TED talk

41 Likes

While some of the streamers on this list have been known to have a reputation, none of them would be on it if they have not demonstrated a reasonable amount of positive change. Most of these streamers on this list are actually some of the brightest ambassadors to our community and I am happy to support them. Some of them, I consider as my friends.

But to answer your question, there is no way to obtain the Medic Brigitte skin outside of this promotion.

11 Likes

Okay so don’t. There are over 150 CCs on the list. Find one that isn’t like that.

1 Like

Looks at xqc
Banned from OWL
Banned from multiple GTA servers multiple times
Banned from multiple games for throwing tantrums

Are you sure about that?

44 Likes

Then find someone else to support

2 Likes

I rather give it to a small streamer i enjoy watching , loves the game and has low viewership, now that would be supportive, not giving it to an already succesful streamer who wont even notice $15

1 Like

There’s 150 streamers on that list. You’d think at least some of those are smaller streamers.

1 Like

Well, if you want the skin this is your only option.

It’s not the streamers fault that Blizzard killed their own game with terrible decisions like RQ.

A high majority on the list meets this condition.

4 Likes

Nope, either learn to overcome your jealousy of streamers or at least swallow your pride just long enough to gift a few subs.

2 Likes

By “positive change” they mean positive and controlled feedback.

3 Likes

Thankfully i dont even like nor want the skind, its about principles and how blizz is forcing players to pay the streamers for said promotion instead of doing it themselves

2 Likes

They’re not forcing anyone to do anything lol

2 Likes

They do if they want the skin

2 Likes

That’s not forcing.

Two parties are entering an agreement.

1 Like

They… flips through papers picked up a piece of trash that someone threw on the ground.

that makes it all better!

/j

2 Likes

In order to get x, you have to do y.
There is no other way to get x, other than doing y.

You are forced to do y if you want x.

5 Likes

Leave it to this community to be so up its own butt that that they would pay for the skin, but lose its mind the second content creators are involved.

And I’m sure you’ll still go back to whining about the battlepass in 10 minutes because nothing can be good or even tolerable around here.

2 Likes

seems like an even worse solution to me, honestly. I can give any three favorite streamers 1 subscription each instead of the value of three just to Blizzard and ONLY for a skin (unless it’s a compelling bundle).

if yours is sarcasm I think you have to understand the real problem: it is not money that is at the center of the criticism but of the fact that blizzard is pretended that it does not make any money with the visual twitches of its title or the advertising of OW2 on content creator who don’t write or update the game (see this simple list of inactive content creators)
https://twitter.com/elebitzOW/status/1533858235618406400

there are several that I respect as KarQ and Seagull, but you can hardly notice that these have not dealt with OW in a long time or really too rarely by now. this suggests yet another unnecessary publicity for OW2 instead of giving a nice swan song to Ow1 with a nice final event with really quality skins. Certainly not a future anniversary remix vol 3 with recolor skin.