Can we leave Moira alone?

mercy got a nerf and a buff
brigtte was overpowered all others were buffed

1 Like

Forgets Mercy during that period was nerfed several times, also forgets Zen got his damage nerfed, as well as Brig, not to mention Moira lost the ability to heal through shields…

3 Likes

What did Mercy get because she’s significantly weaker than she was a year and a half ago?

1 Like

Yeah, doesn’t mean she’s destroying the game however…Yes, it means an ASPECT of her is a problem, but by no means is she single handedly the only problem present.

right before the 8 months of 3 3 that you’re ommiting
you want supports to be overpowrred dont you?
zenyatta was op
they nerfed his skill ceiling
mercy was overpowered they nerfed her and buffed her back
moira wasnt intended to heal through barriers and was fixed

1 Like

If you look through the forums long enough you will find a “nerf _____” thread for every hero. Moira has always been frustrating to play against because she punishes you hard for being out of position. But those of us who play the game a lot, and flex, understand that she really not OP.

1 Like

she is weaker
because she was overpowered

1 Like

Ah, the classic “you just want X to be OP!”.

I was hoping for something more original.

you cant run 3 supports without brig, the other team will just dive and kill the supports.

you cant run 3 tanks without 3 supports, the other team will just dive and kill the supports.

get it? if we cant flank the supports, sustain deathballs will always be dominat

while u dissmissed the rest of my arguments

1 Like

Mercy overpowered? Lol. More like people hated a support actually being fun… She barely has healing anymore and she has arguably the most useless ult in the game. She has a dumb E resurrect you are expected to use but the resurrect basically glues you to the floor and stops you from playing for a few seconds. Also, how was Mercy OP?

3 Likes

i mean you couldnt win without a mercy for like 13 months.

3 Likes

the only difference was 10hps how can she be less fun?
oh btw the world doesnt revolve about you
the community doesnt care weather supports are fun or not

1 Like

You proclaim a post made by someone was only made because they irrationally want a class OP, and then expect a serious answer?

Smoking is bad for you kids, don’t smoke

1 Like

so now you attack my logic bcz u cant handle my arguments

1 Like

You could. You also have to consider Mercy and Ana were the only two main healers in the game back then. And the skill requirements between Mercy and Ana was massive. The game has more supports now and Moira is a main healer who requires more skill than Mercy and less skill than Ana.

I would have attacked your logic… if I could find it.

4 Likes

you just contredicted your last post

1 Like

mercy is harder than moira. moira is the easiest hero in the game outside of maybe brigitte, it’s close. mercy is harder than people think

1 Like

I’m sorry, your big strong arguments were too strong for this poor defenseless bunny. I got all confused! Have Mercy good sir or madame!

1 Like