Can we leave Moira alone?

Supports are being butchered enough as it is.

40 Likes

Wait, has something been announced? Did I miss something?

No they really aren’t. If they were ‘butchered’ why on earth would it be meta to run three of them?

14 Likes

yes pls.
idk what started the “nerf moira” threads.
she is balanced.

24 Likes

a few threads have popped up asking for Moira changes. After how Mercy and Brig were treated, i would like Moira to be left alone.

She is balanced. Period.

16 Likes

Anyone who’s complained about how she has a Symmetra lock likely never even plays her…you still have to aim with it, Syms was lock on and kill without thinking!

8 Likes

Note how all 3 supports in said meta are off supports, not the main healers now that Ana has been replaced.

6 Likes

A little louder for people in the back!

3 Likes

moira is balanced. brigitte is still OP and still destroying the game’s balance and is unfixable and will kill this game…

6 Likes

I won’t.
I love her too much and don’t want such a wonderful woman to be alone during the holidays : /
(Robohorsey hugs)

2 Likes

Moira, Lucio, brig

two main healers btw

Lucio and Brig are off healers. Try again.

11 Likes

Moira is not part of the meta comp, and hasn’t been since before it became meta. Losing healing through barriers killed her. It’s Lucio, Zen, Brig

13 Likes

Nerf Moira threads have been around since she was released. They are usually made by bad DPS players (typically Genji mains) that are salty they got killed by a support.

15 Likes

When Moira stops getting Gold Elims/Damage and neglecting healing altogether, people will stop complaining.

She’s not overpowered, she’s just not a real healer. She belongs in the DPS roster.

She barely does any damage. If Moira is getting gold damage, the the issue is with your DPS.

18 Likes

Because of tanks

20 chars

I see this argument a lot, but it doesn’t change the fact that I see Moira getting damage/elim cards & medals in most of my games. And the 95% of the Moiras on my teams almost NEVER heal.

1 Like

Across my games, im lucky to get bronze damage metal. And I have yet to encounter a Moira that does not heal.

Listen man, I’m not trying to rank shame, I’m not even in a high rank either, but nerfing Moira because of how people in your silver games play her isn’t a good idea

9 Likes