Can we just Stop this

As a point of contention. Please remember I am neither for or against any further Mercy changes.
What is wrong with Mercy having a powerful Ultimate. In contrast many heroes have powerful Ultimate’s, most of which can turn the tide of a team fight. Is Mercy not allowed to have the same?

I. Didn’t. Do. That.

What’s so hard to understand? They’re now, admittedly, posing a “crusade” against me and this other guy that’s somewhat unrelated.

Do we not have a thread on this very forum where you called for some sort of forum uprising against the hated “Mercy mains”? I think so.

Your position, to start with. I mean, you began today with throwing a punch and now you’re complaining that you’re getting punched back. That doesn’t seem like things worked out how you thought they would. Maybe you should have thought this through.

Is it bad I read that in Bill Clinton’s voice?

???

Like honestly ???

I have no words for this but seriously? so you want to shut up the entire community who play this game and let Mercy players have whatever they want without the consent of others who plays the same game? I mean how many times people here and everyone else including pro players will have to show you that mass ress was a bad designed ult? that you are not going to have current valk and mass ress all together on a single hero?.

Man what if D.va players start a crusade like your people and start demanding old DM but now with 6 seconds of duration? shutting down everyone else opinion and playing the victim role on the extremist side?.

The same excuse on every single argument towards Mercy “Fun, fun , fun, fun , fun , screw the balance , screw stats, screw the others supports, fun is all matter now!”.

2 Likes

I provided quotes for you, where are yours.

Nope. That’s still spam, just in another topic.

I call our your (and others’) BS. You just ignore and continue repeating the same tape over and over. How creative.

As someone who normally reads these, and only reads these topics.

You are the sole person to be hostile. No one said anything with any hostility until you attempted to derail the thread.

I have seen you do this on multiple occasions, no I will not link them.

2 Likes

Sprinkles.

respectfully go back to your own thread so we can have a discussion here.

thanxs

1 Like

Do we need to talk about how there’s accusations of me calling Mercys a cult? Even when there’s no evidence?

I think the devs don’t want Rez to be a overpowering ability in the game.
They want it to be good, but they don’t want an entire teamfight to hinge on it’s usage.

That said, Valk is so bland, that I think the devs could be swayed into changing it.

3 Likes

Alright guys where the link at again?

1 Like

Funnily enough, because a friend of mine verbally reported it and it was deleted.

This topic was made to “combat” the toxicity that Mercy’s are seeing. Yet when players make threads about the toxicity Mercy’s are dealing, we aren’t allowed? Lol. okay.

:scream::scream::scream::scream:
But…but…the IMMENSE game sense and tactical positioning only required by esteemed mercy player :cold_sweat: :sweat_smile:

you’ve gone out for your way to derail neon’s post.

I respectively ask you to leave and return to your own thread.

Again, you’re clearly not happy about how this turned out. I have to ask what you thought was going to happen when you launched your opening salvo this morning. Did you not think that declaring a war against a segment of the community was going to result in people turning against you?

Again, it’s just a video game. There is no need for such juvenile antics.

2 Likes

So it wasn’t you that’s made these lovely accusations about Mercy mains, or me in particular?

What lovely things to say about someone, let’s see how they try and turn this accusation into “I’m the victim” :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

5 Likes

Hey, if I wanna be nipples to Mercy players, you can’t stop me.

4 Likes

I do have a screenshot from discord where I linked the ‘Mercy spammers are cult members’ thread, though. That was a very disgusting thing that happened in order to entrap players who held a certain belief.

(image of swat team breaking down the door)

1 Like