Can we get a Mercy sub-forum please?

I already never go into the threads unless it’s to mute them, so it would be better all around. It’s not dangerous at all to allow people to have organized forums. If the grocery store mixed everything up into one massive section when you just wanted to go in and buy a soda, would you really like it better and buy some t-shirts and lettuce as well, or would you just find in annoying and take longer to find your soda and leave?

Then stop acting like one.

2 Likes

Have they?

Can I get a citation?

Because every developer comment, article, and video in which the developers talk about Mercy that I have seen, they carefully circumvent the complaints rather than even attempting to address them head-on.

1 Like

What we need is flairs. Like reddit has. If the discussion is about balance, lore, etc, there needs to be a flare for it. Then another for the specific hero to filter it out.

I’d rather go around the scary bull that’s charging at me than face it head on too.

1 Like

You ignoring it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist.

And now she is statistically fine and where she should be.

ftfy

After claiming that she was already fine beforehand…

Don’t edit what I type please.

Well then they should have better answers then nerfing a character until she loses viability without no real changes to fix. It’s lazy and short sighted

The developers must have very fragile feelings if they see criticism as a bull charging at them.

And if they want the bull to stop charging at them, to follow that analogy, maybe they should stop holding up the red cape.

1 Like

This is a ridiculous comparison… A sock is not the same as a cult.

The topic of this thread is organization of the forums with regards to Mercy, not the state of Mercy (3,530 threads on that), whether Mercy posters are a cult (100s of threads on that), etc. Please try to stay on topic and discuss the pros and cons of separating Mercy posts into another forum or other forum organization ideas to deal with such a large volume of threads on one subject.

1 Like

It was a metaphor in place of the mercy rageposters that never ever stop. It wasn;t a similie saying the mercy cult is like a sock, unlike them, I actually happen to like socks, because they are USEFUL, and RELEVANT.

I’m sorry what exactly do Mercy cultists look like?

Mercy cultists feel like something?

It’s dumb.

It isn’t you just failed to understand it properly, even when explained to you in a simple form.
Maybe it’s you.
Anyways respecting OP’s wish, to keep a relevant discussion as I just read his post there. Sorry OP! :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re saying that the same things required to make a sock a sock is the same to identify a Mercy cultist… Anyway, let’s just agree to disagree so we can stop derailing the thread.

Your post can be paraphrased into “I don’t want to hear their opinions get them the f*ck out of my forums now”.

/s

3 Likes

The problem with being able to filter/mass mute them (which I created a thread suggesting) and the current state where the only control is to individually mute them, is that they are gone forever from the account that mutes them. What do you think developers are doing when they can’t easily see what people are talking about due to the volume of a single subject? They start muting those threads just like we do. Then what happens if they actually want to go back and check feedback on that subject one day? Well those threads are gone for good for them (they don’t even come up in a search), because they’re all muted. The idea in this thread prevents that from happening, to satisfy the unlikely scenario that Blizzard cares to read through Mercy threads at some point in the future.

Because Mercy has the most religious and whiney fanbase in the entire community.

Which is fair, but you know the reeing will bust out of their area on the forum and they will get upset about being pushed elsewhere. In the interest of fairness I think they should be allowed to stay on the open road with everyone else, but it’s not exactly working out, how do we achieve peace without angering the natives of the forums?
(to be fair yet again, i think they are already angry so maybe my point there is ACTUALLY a non issue)