Can we get a Black Woman Hero?

All I did was ask for a Black Woman. Apparently, lots of people have a problem with that.

I can’t say I’m surprised.

4 Likes

No. But if that’s all you’re seeing, you should maybe do some more observing and listening. I’m not going to argue with you about this though. Thank you.

no where does it say hes latino also why cant he be a black latino. hes obviously black thats not an argument

Ana, Fareeha, Symmetra ?

No…okay i guess those aren’t your token sassy black lady so the don’t count.

I’m a white male and I agree with OP. (Not that my ethnicity/sex should be of any factor.)

Overwatch is a game that boasts about being inclusive to all walks of life and a large demographic of the world is largely excluded. Flag OP’s thread all you want, he/she brings up a valid point.

4 Likes

Symmetra is Indian. Ana and Fareeha are Egyptian. Not Black.

But thank you for playing.

And thinking all brown skin women are the same race.

4 Likes

None of them are Black lmao.

2 Likes

lol how are none of them human only one isnt and she was still made by a black human r u ok

Well, I partly disagree with you.

In all technicality, gender ratio has been evened out? The last two heroes released are white, so I don’t understand why there couldn’t be another black hero? I don’t know. Black female heroes are seriously lacking in general, so I’d love to see one, personally.

Just out of curiosity, though! What other races do you want represented?

2 Likes

Wanting to be represented isn’t an agenda, it’s a basic human desire.

3 Likes

“Having a Black woman is nonsensical, but a robot monk, talking gorilla, and Japanese government enlisting pro-gamers to fight in their war? Totally realistic.”

1 Like

Ah yes, they aren’t black they’re just really dark skinned indian/egyptians…

Gotta love that argument, it’s wrong though.

I refuse to take part in a conversation where you can’t even start with the most basic modicum of respect.

I’m through engaging with you.

1 Like

So you want to be represented in purely the most superficial possible way? Great.

1 Like

Can we all just calm down and have some Ice cream?

1 Like

If you think Blizzard does superficial work.

Have you looked at his skin? I’ve never seen a black man that looks like that.

The next few heroes probably won’t be women since they just added 6 of them.

Are you okay? OP asked for a human woman that is Black. Not a robot. Not a non-playable Black girl. A human woman. Not sure why you can’t comprehend that.

Eventually. There was that one chick in one of the old Overwatch pictures that was black. Maybe by July or November.