Can we get a Black Woman Hero?

I care, for one. I would love to see a black female overwatch hero.

And stop gaslighting.

1 Like

i dont really like that bridgitte was added, another sweedish hero, also moira was white but she was also from a new region. it was be cool to see more middle eastern south american Mediterranean Asian maybe even Hawaiian

2 Likes

No, I just hope they care more about a character’s personality and ideas, not their melanin content.

that looks like a man black?

Fine I guess I’m eating ice cream by myself then

Are we still talking about the same thing?

Um…i remember seeing this comment before and i will say the same thing as i said before

Isnt…sombra you know…black-ish?

Man, it’s hot in here.

I told Blizzard this would happen. Because this ALWAYS happens.

But at least so many people are proving me right.

But for everyone who has engaged respectfully, thank you.

4 Likes

You seem to be VERY passionate about someone asking for a specific hero race/gender. Arguing in the same thread for hours on end.

Why do you care so much? If someone asks to be represented, why are you so passionate that they aren’t represented?

What’s your angle?

Efi is a hero in every right, bar being playable (for obvious reasons). She developed Orisa at a very young age. What fully sophisticated robots have you built?

Have some ice cream with me

1 Like

you said reaper isn’t black. also i meant to say “black man”

That would be a nope.

Thanks mate.‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭

Lucio is Brazillian, Reaper is Mexican, Orisa, though influenced by various African cultures, is artificial. Doomfist is the only black hero we have.

1 Like

Judging by your reply here and to others, you seem like one of those perpetual victims. That’s not a very healthy attitude to have. You seem to put way too much importance on appearances. I highly doubt most people here have a real problem with black women as heroes, but whining to Blizzard and claiming they’re not doing enough is making you sound entitled.

I also forgot, there’s Mirembe. She appeared in the Recall short and was in Ana’s Legacy comic. She could be another possibility.

1 Like

I’m not agreeing with them, but their highest played character is Mercy at 132 hours.

Need to check things beside PC.

Is this another case of mistaken Avatar? I only said 2 things, one of which was a response to OP being rude to me.

No problem. Nothing like some good ol’ ice cream on a hot day. Or cold day. I eat ice cream whenever I want ice cream really.

2 Likes