Can the next healer be male please?

currently theres only lucio. (robots dont count :P)

9 Likes

id like him to be super effeminate and dainty, then two years laterhave some random lore that reveals him as a womanizing sex addict with 8 bastard children

13 Likes

no. i already said this game is now waifuwatch. the next character will be a tsundere loli main healer. THERE IS STILL NO LOLI CHARACTERS BLIZZARD

I think in general we need more male characters. The new additions have almost all been female and the roster is getting pretty close to balanced between genders.

A stereotype breaking second male support would be welcome. Or a scrawny tank no matter the gender who uses a large shield or something.

2 Likes

Be careful saying things like that in these ends xD

give us the black man Mercy from the concept art you cowards

would have actually been a unique character instead of this ultra generic gamer girl / waifu bait that is Mercy.

14 Likes

Yo, Blizz, I need someone new to fangirl over. Please make the new support dude hot! ty <3
Also have any of y’all seen the old Mercy concept when she used to be a black dude with white hair. omfg I want a healer like him <3333333

1 Like

+1 for a hot support guy! But I want his hair to be pitchblack and he has to be a junkertown lunatic for max fun <3

1 Like

LMFAO i kinda want that now LOL

I think this is an alright idea but only of he’s fat, wears a wifebeater, has the McDonald’s hairline, talks in a monotone voice and is a roaring drunk even during his job

Omg yes and he has to look like Sasuke that would be so juicy :tired_face::triumph::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Black man mercy was such a missed opportunity and I will forever be big mad

4 Likes

gabulgkbauogboasgbo RAWR! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Updated Running Candidates for Hero 30 (Updated, Anubis takes Number 1)

I love Mercy and all, but I sure as hell wouldn’t mind having that h u n k heal me when I’m injured.

3 Likes

It will be vincent bacl from the dead

i’d like this…support needs someone new and we need a new male character for a change…enough of the waifu bait please

1 Like

dude that’s omnist

1 Like

Flagged for discrimination /s

1 Like

We need TF2 Medic
Dude is bad a**

1 Like