Can the next healer be male please?

Man when I saw black man mercy I was like “HECK YEAH! Why didn’t we get this?!”

:frowning:

2 Likes

We need a fat gamer dude under 5’ who rolls around in an rascal healing. Need more representation

I would love a super effeminate, dainty male character, and yes PLEASE have another male healer.

1 Like

and have him be revealed to be a heterosexual… thats the joke, dont ruin this for me

I thought Dva was the loli.

uhh robots don’t count. ROBOTS DONT COUNT!?

racist scum.

1 Like

since when are 19 years olds considered lolis?

Doesn’t have to be anything. I’m more interested in the personality than the rest. But I do get what you mean. Given the way it’s going, I wouldn’t be surprised if they made him super straight. I understand the desire to not stereotype, but that personality is one of the best, most entertaining personality types there are, IMO.

This, their greatest Mercy failure (and that says a lot)

When you’re older you’ll understand it’s more about the presentation than the actual age. That said, D.Va is too developed to be a true loli.

Well when I look at her head to body ratio, she looks like a kid.

I had to urban dictionary “loli”

Very disappointed in this community forever straying further from the light

1 Like

Never met on young adult asian people huh?

i’d love that but that im scared that might just enforce the whole stereotype of girl = healer = feminine thing in a way. maybe we can save that for a tank instead? lol

True. Honestly it’s a miracle they didn’t give Ashe the dumb stripper/ghetto nails they gave Sombra and Moira.

So manly healer dude. Facial hair and muscles? Or maybe a wizard beard and more lanky like a wizard?

lanky would be cool lol as long as they dont make him the typical napoleon dynamite type. he cant be too big either or he’ll just get sniped everytime (unless he has tank-like HP)

and you dont really need beard to appear manly :stuck_out_tongue: we already have a lot of heroes with facial hair anyway. i think junkrat is the only maskless male hero without any facial hair? lol i dont remember.

yeah i wouldn’t mind having another hot boy healing my injured as*. <3

2 Likes