༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ Buff Reaper, Bastion and Hog ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

What if it just functioned Exactly like a shorter Moira’s Beam…

Technically zero “Connect” But a generous hitbox, and the original “Feel”

I just want her back in the game… ;-;

at least the torbjorn rework puts some fun into his kit even if it also takes some fun out, that super saiyan transformation he has with the speed boost should make hammer kills more viable.

I guess somebody didn’t see that topic where we brought up anime “girls”…ask ChibiFox, in the end i’m a just degenerate weeaboo passing by.

This is true… I just dislike the removal of large parts of the game…

Torby has no armor now… :sob:

1 Like

Oh yeah, when can I sign up for the next witch hunt?

thank you someone who agrees with me :smiley:

I also main hammond/bastion and they are not that good.

Hammond feels underpowered 80% of the time
Bastion feels underpowered 95% of the time.

He’s literally the worst tank in the game. He really needs buffs

2 Likes

Lol we need hog in a position where he is a reliable counter to doomfist

Just please for the love of god don’t make tank bastion’s E ability

Did somebody say the doomfist

I feel as though Reaper and Hog need buffs. Bastion, sadly, might need a rework. Honestly, Reaper could justify a rework. But Bastion NEEDS it. It is just a mess.

I would love to see Bastion become good, however he could be really easy to make overpowered as well. If he does get buffed (please do so) and he becomes an issue, I think there are two ways to fix that:

1. Have a 1/100 chance of the sentry gun jamming and you needing to reload it to fix it. While it is possible, you’d have to be extremely unlucky to have the gun jam on you twice in a row.
  2. Prolonged use of the sentry gun will cause it to overheat and need to be repaired before it can be fired again.

edit: Also, please, for the love of God, fix Reaper.

Except he turns into cancer when he one shots or at least combos everyone 400 health and below and it was pretty easy to pull off too

Except we don’t want him to revert back to pre rework hog… Just a bit more damage and consistent hooks.

Hogs a tank but doesn’t block damage, he only provides utility. And that utility is hook, so it should be able to reliably kill/combo 200 hp heroes, if it doesn’t then he is basically useless.

2 Likes

Except he can already one shot 200-250 hp hero’s with large hitboxes his hooks I’m pretty sure are getting a fix next patch and I mean technically since he gave up some dps for solo tanking everything

Bastion is fine as is unless they take power away from sentry and give it to tank and recon.

Ok but how about another Mercy thread :thinking:

BTW he has crap winrate like all the other heroes in bronze and silver so IDK where that even comes from. It’s under 50% like most heroes there so in reality he’s nowhere near strong in lower tiers.

What damage? All I see is the big circle that won’t cover even a tank at normal mid range.

290 for being unable to move isn’t great. Also it’s RNG so it’s only 290 on average.

Which would mean never use sentry. Reinhardt and Roadhog actually counter Bastion. If you’re ever on level ground, a Rein can charge from pretty much any distance and get a pin because of the removal of headshots. With the increased spread anywhere within the range Bastion could fully hit a Roadhog it’s within hook range.

He’s countered by fast heroes he’s countered by range he’s countered by burst he’s countered by CC and he’s countered by tanks. Now what?