༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ Buff Reaper, Bastion and Hog ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ GIVE BUFF ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

Seriously. Reaper has been trash since season 2, Bastion since season 4 and Hog since season 5.

Can they actually get some love for once?

(Also, Bastion probably needs a rework and Reaper needs trashstep to be dealt with)

65 Likes

Watch, after months of being useless, they’ll be buffed into meta for 1 season and the forums will explode with fiery passion.

42 Likes

“Hog has too powerful CC”

“Hog was made to make the game unenjoyable for everyone else”

“Hog has no counters and is impossible to deal with”

“Rework Hog into a DPS, not tank”

oh wait sorry i got hog and doomfist mixed up

11 Likes

Sombra says hiyaaaa.

1 Like

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ give all the buff ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

5 Likes

I’m almost convinced that Blizzard wants to be very careful with those heroes because they are seemingly oppressive among new players.

5 Likes

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ No ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

3 Likes

I whole heartedly agree with this and I’ve always assumed it to be the devs thought process on the matter. All 3 heroes can get out of hand quickly. And if so, all 3 would be some of the most oppressive characters to deal with in an OP state. Que the massive complaint threads. Que the outcry and demands. Que the “I’m quitting/uninstalling”.
But, all 3 definitely need some help. And unfortunately, I think Bastion actually needs that yung rework (luckily the other 2 don’t. Just some buffing/tweaking of current abilities. And possibly an added ability for Reaper on his secondary fire)

5 Likes

Love the ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ thing

10 Likes

Oh, and they haven’t even faced Brig yet…

1 Like

Reaper and Hog yes please. Bastion enables cheese comp so his kit needs a total change.

1 Like

Bastion needs a rework instead of just a simple buff. He is really strong in low tier while completely useless in high tier.

1 Like

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ rather not have hog buffs and bastion needs a rework not buffs ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

3 Likes

But I think we could help Reaper with some improvments.

1 Like

That moment when no one likes Bastion, Because he Might have the potential to be useful for once…

Bastion’s Sentry mode is what’s holding him Back… The “Ironclad” thing was a mistake to begin with, and “Cheese” Comps involving Bastion are about to go swiftly down the drain with Torbjorn destroying everything they love and hold dear.

They already don’t work well out of Bronze anyways.

7 Likes

Well, same goes basically for Reaper…

1 Like

Wouldn’t argue against that.

I just hate this whole “Bastion? Able to kill me? Nah… Somethings wrong then.
Mentality, that most people seem to have.

Yea… He would force a different playstyle when facing him head on, But so does Tracer… And Widow… And Most of the damn cast of heroes… HE’s just disliked, because it’s easier to hate something nearly no one plays for themselves.

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s how it is…
But, but…niche…
Nah, their niche don’t exist, some hero is better at their niche…

Otherwise you would play them.

6 Likes

If sentry didn’t pump out a good amount a damage he’d probably get buffed super hard