༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ Buff Reaper, Bastion and Hog ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

Can we not? That’s what put him into a deeper pit than he was in before. They tried it, it didn’t work. I’ll lose my mind if they try it again.

What do you think got him nerfed?

Why? Stats are obviously not solid because it’s still just an idea but what’s wrong with some form of tankmode?

Please stop with the RNG. It’s already bad. 1/100 chance is still a chance that shouldn’t exist. Nobdy in the entire game has a “I guess it just stopped working because RNG” system. Not even spread is like that. Imagine if 1/10 Tracer blinks just wouldn’t work?

1 Like

Roadhog is a TERRIBLE tank, unless he gets reworked in some way he will never provide anything to the team besides damage.

i see you go to the school of wanting to ruin tanks even more, while buffing a literal tank and then roadhog.

This is fine.

Blizz announced some help for Hog.
I am afraid Reaper will get nothing, again…

reaper is a character that will never be good until his E is completely reworked because it just doesnt work for this game, and he doesnt have any ranged capability, and a ton of other weaknesses

and personally with how awful tanks are to play, id prefer not buffing the tank shredder, ex tank shredder, and the meant to be tank shredder

1 Like

He doesn’t shred tanks though considering Roadhog hard counters him and Reinhardt basically means never use sentry if you’re on level ground. What’s the point of the “tank shredder” if the tanks shred him instead?

tanks legitimately cannot shred him unless hes positioning poorly, roadhog cannot hook him, let alone do any meaningful damage to bastion due to roadhogs own problems if he does hook him, reinhardt cant do much against a bastion besides shield toggling.

Tanks get shredded by bastion, it is just that bastion can be focused down easily while doing so.

I play as Bastion and I can tell you that’s wrong. If by being positioned poorly you mean not in pirateship then pretty much he can’t hook him because Bastion is never used anywhere else because he sucks anywhere else. Anywhere else Roadhog gets free hooks like nobody’s business. Also with the rise of Ana Bastion has pretty much stopped existing. Also for what I’m talking about with Rein is his charge. Just hold your shield and move at him then charge. There is physically no way Bastion can kill Rein in sentry that way, not even from Bastion’s effective range (crosshair covers Rein).

Tanks shred Bastion and Ana doesn’t make it any easier.

I’d hate a Bastion meta, but a Reaper meta sounds really fun.

1 Like

Season 2 anyone?

Good times, sigh…

1 Like

with the rise of ana roadhog has also died pretty hard as well. more than he already was anyways

roadhog is the same tier as bastion, difference is bastion can actually do meaningful damage while being less of a feed.

sadly wasnt even a reaper meta, was an ana meta that used reaper as a weapon

1 Like

I agree, so Reaper was never “meta”

2 Likes

I play both heroes and I can tell you again, that’s wrong. Bastion can’t move has less health a worse heal and he has no way of getting and keeping the enemy near him (like hook).

Roadhog is one of my favorite tanks actually.

Bastion has damage but most of it is in the big circle that can’t cover the enemy. It’s only meaningful if it leads to an elim but I can dump all but enough to kill someone and I just have to pray one of my remaining bullets hit. This is especially apperant how horrible it is in FFA where you can hold down LMB with perfect tracking and it comes down to RNG for a kill. Will my bullet hit next or will he shoot me reliably again? Who knows.

ffa does not matter, because if we took FFA into account then roadhog is S+ tier and an amazing tank.

and roadhog is one of my favorite tanks and one of my most played tanks.

The issue with bastion is his immobility, the issue with roadhog is hes a way bigger detriment to the team just by existing due to not offering anything anymore due to the rmb bug fix making him insanely bad at shield break, cc being popular as well as ana neuters his kit completely, and his damage is a meme.

roadhog offers nothing to his team(unless youre harbleu but that doesnt count, otherwise lets count spirit for reaper, and kolorblind for bastion) but offers immense ult charge to the enemy team, while bastion at least offers high sustained damage and can do work if his team plays around him, roadhog doesnt have that

theyre all F tier characters in 6v6, but id much rather have a bastion than a roadhog.

I just said that his spread pattern is more apparent in FFA because there are more 1v1 moments. I didn’t say it’s worse in FFA, it just highlights how bad it is even in a 1v1. Sentry vs McCree? Guess McCree wins more often due to RNG because that makes sense. One hero gives up almost everything for offensive power and the other doesn’t give up anything but it doesn’t even matter.

ffa doesnt matter because ofc the spreads more apparent when youre shooting at one target from too far of a range, its a lot different in 6v6.

Sentry vs mccree is something you shouldnt do unless youre playing it aggro in ffa like i do.

I love the argument, cause one player plays them in GM/Top500, so hero must be fine.
Another argument I love, but the character is easy to use…
Yeah, so Reinhardt shouldn’t be viable, Brig shouldn’t be viable…

I am fine that a hero like Reaper is niche and not viable on every map.
But right now not even his niche exists.

1 Like