Bring the All-stars skins back

When the all stars event comes around, please can the past skins come back. They look awesome and I’d love to buy one (specifically mercy’s).

I know that some people want them to be “exclusive” but in my opinion that is selfish. I own the pink mercy skin and I would love it to come back for newer players to purchase. These cool skins take time to design and I personally feel like it’s a shame that they are gone.

Summer games skins come back with summer games so why can’t All-stars skins come back with all-stars?

Please Blizzard, bring them back; they are awesome!

Edit:

I’ve made a new thread with a more balanced opinion on the topic: Are "Exclusive" OWL Skins actually exclusive?

2 Likes

Nah theyre exclusive. The Tracer Genji skins never returned, so most likely not

12 Likes

I understand some of the other exclusive skins but I never understood why they don’t just keep these skins available all the time in blizzards store or as OWL skins. They’d make so much more money if they had some skins available to purchase. Literally everyone wins so why not?

11 Likes

I literally hate exclusive skins, it fills me with enough seething rage to power New York. There is no purpose, other than money and elitism, to make OWL things exclusive. There is literally ONE (1) EMOTE ON THE STORE. That’s all we have, and they have the audacity to make everything exclusive. :roll_eyes:

I hate Mercy’s all star skin. It wasn’t worth the money for tokens. The Valkyrie wings and bullets are yellow. There’s no sound effects. Even Lúcio got color changing hair effects. Tracer and Genji have fire and water effects. Brigs didn’t change anything. I doubt Dooms changed anything. Or Winstons– but you know what the most insulting thing is? We didn’t have a way to get tokens for Goat or Thunder (I think it was called). There were people who MISSED OUT because the token system isn’t implemented! We had to pay for those if we wanted them.

Why are they exclusive? They’re low effort and I hate it, and I hate the people who want it to stay that way. Demand more for your money!

6 Likes

Limited time event skins are NOT coming back. They’re called as is for a reason.

I dont get why it’s so hard to understand.

6 Likes

The McRib is available for a limited time.

Every year.

3 Likes

Exclusivity sucks. Exclusivity is the worst thing in the gaming industry and the skins don’t deserve be locked forever because their token system didn’t work for two skins in a row now.

12 Likes

It was definitely working as intended for Blizzard. They got people to pay for something they used to get for free, just by not making drops available.

It’s disgusting. I hate it and whoever is doing this “exclusive” thing deserves to be fired. Sorry not sorry.

1 Like

They won’t fire people that make the company money, no matter how scummy.

It’s the unfortunate truth, sadly. If I was in charge for a day? Oh man… :triumph:

Because the Summer games skins are free :slightly_smiling_face:

I wouldn’t mind them coming back tho cuz I really want the Tracer one!

1 Like

Doomfist has a lighting effect on his fist and had a visual change to his ult. Not to mention how they had to reanimate his face to go with all of the highlights and emotes!

1 Like

I have All Star skins, and I agree, they should come back, I didn’t pay for exclusivity, I am paid for the skin to use it and others should have that chance too

8 Likes

You’re not serious…

Oh my god, this is ridiculous. Why such low effort for Mercy? Why do they hate Mercy so much? How hard was it to design a cute sparkly sound effect for a space themed skin? Change the Valkyrie wings to a light purple? Change the bullets? I bet it takes the designers two seconds to change it and they just won’t.

-Mercy Voice- Disappointing.

1 Like

True, I get the bullets but I was disappointed when I saw that she hadn’t got something for Rez or her ult! She has particles on her staff but they don’t compare to what others got!

Absolutely. OWL is the most hyped event and they didn’t do anything for her, and I will always hate this skin because of it. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was out of spite, tbh.

At least it still looks good without the extra effects!
wish I could say the same for Briggoat!

In my opinion it is selfish taking the exclusivity for everyone away just so you can buy the skins. :woman_shrugging:

Making an amazing looking skin accessible for everyone to purchase is what I want. Why do you want it for original buyers only? Does it make you more enticed to buy it when you know that other people will not be able to get it?

2 Likes