Bring the All-stars skins back

Those were advertised as exclusive, it’s just selfish to want them go back on that, on future skins, yeah go ahead make it a yearly thing but don’t advertise it as exclusive. It would be just going back on their words.

1 Like

They were actually advertised as “limited-time” not exclusive or one time. There was never any clarification on if they would come back and I’m just suggesting that they do so new players can enjoy these skins as well.

2 Likes

Honestly if they had showcased lucio’s all-star skin better I would have bought. The way it was shown made his nose look really REALLY weird.

Then they’d have bring every single skin back, Nano Cola, Bastet, Blizzcon Bastion and Winston, 2018 Owl team skin, owl gray skins, Karrigan Widow, Noire Widow… :thinking:
Same with the now unobtainable Sprays and Icons
I’m also sure Genji and Tracers All-star skins are classified as Legacy skins in-game

1 Like

i love my all star skins and pink mercy skin <333

They don’t have to do all that. They can pick a group of skins they’d like to bring back and make it cost more than previously did.

1 Like

I had the same question and blizzard answered that they could come back but they never discussed it.

2 Likes

In regards to the Noire widow maker skin, they officially started that it will never come back.

They also said that the Winston and bastion blizzcon skins will not come back.

On the other hand, the all-stars skins have been branded as “limited-time”, not one time or exclusive. there has been no official confirmation that they are gone forever.

Right. I only bought them because it was stated to be exclusive. The only time I didnt was with 2018 Sombra skin because they explicitly said it would be available again at a later date.

Then I should get compensation because I bought the skin specifically because it was going to be exclusive, which I would not have done if it would come back at a later date.

Because they were advertised specifically to be exclusive, which leads to people buying them more so than if they were going to be available later.

Besides, with the all stars they usually create new exclusive skins for every season.

Point is, the past all star skins ARE NOT going to come back. That is a fact.

1 Like

Not really. Exclusivity breeds impulsive buying. Much more than if they were available all the time.

2 Likes

The exact thing told me blizzard.

I don’t agree.

I did. If they were not I would have never bought them. I bought them only because they came with a fine disclaimer stating that they would be exclusive and unavailable after that date.

They arent going to come back.

3 Likes

“Limited-time” does not mean one time or exclusive. There is always the possibility that they will come back eventually but it’s up to blizzard.

Yes. Thats exactly the point. I would never have bought them otherwise.

2 Likes

So you bought it purely because you don’t want others to have it…

I want it because it looks COOL not because I know others won’t be able to have it

3 Likes

What are you getting out of having a skin?

Grow up, not everyone had the same chance to buy the skins.

What difference will it make if another person has the skin?

2 Likes

COnsidering that when they were purchased the fine print says the skins are available for a limited time and would be unavailable after the said date, they are not coming back.

No, there isn’t. Unless they go against their policy at which case they would be liable.

1 Like

No, its not like there was a limited supply. It had an unlimited quantity. I bought it because it meant that I knew I would have something other people would not and that makes me feel good.

2 Likes

This is the most childish and sadist thing I have seen.

You sound like one of the Karens that are trying to buy out all the toilet paper because of Coronavirus.

In truth, it affects you in no way if this skin is brought back for others to buy and use - especially if they pay the same amount that we did for those skins.

3 Likes

It means having something others don’t and that makes me feel good.

And its going to stay that way. They are not going to get the chance to buy those skins again. Just look forward to the future exclusive skins.

None, there are many people who have the skin. It just means that there are people who don’t.

3 Likes