Bring back the pink mercy skin ❤️

the problem is they probably cant bring it back without the permission from the people they partnered with previously.

and even then, they would more likely just make a new skin.

im all for charity and want people to also be able to get this skin they very clearly want but its best to set expectations. and just wait to see what blizzard decides to do

they know people want pink mercy, its just a matter of “will they release it a second time”

1 Like

its 2023…the game has changed, evolved, is now a pseudo sequel and people STILL ask for pink mercy to come back. like…that’s borderline delusional at this point, can we please insta delete these posts immediately

2 Likes

Release pink Torbjorn!

4 Likes

“today we mourn for those who lost someone to cancer, btw plz readd my video game wholesome reddit skinerino”

you will never get pink mercy

4 Likes

You know EXACTLY what you are doing.
Shame on you.

4 Likes

They did, quite a lot of them lol

1 Like

I agree that there’s no real reason to bring back Pink Mercy, but this is EXTREMELY insensitive.

It was advertised as limited time. That is it. And if they bring it back, it will be limited time again. They wouldn’t bring it back indefinitely.

3 Likes

As long as they can bring back the twitch drops.

Good.
Because it turns out insensitive people realises that cancer does not disappear the rest of the year and declaring a “something day” doesn’t make it go away.

The whole principle is stupid beyond belief.

That’s okay folks! You can go back on sneezing into each others faces! We’ll just declare a Covid day.

I’m sure that Org that sponsored that Skin has a Lawyer ready to say No after what Blizzard allowed to happen to Women.

1 Like

i wish they brung back lego bastion

1 Like

Oh boy. Here we go again…

that i dont think will ever touch this game again, soley because of its scandel with the player it was made for. however it was a cool skin

I would love for this to happen but its unlikely too. It was a partnership with companies for breast cancer awareness and who push feminism. They have to give permission again for blizzard to rerelease the skin and given blizzards recent women scandals they are extremely unlikely to do so.

1 Like

NO! It was one time event and everyone who took part was rewarded. Move on!

many folks have made this claim, but no one has to date provided any proof that BCRF has any control over this matter

meanwhile, BCRF has stated in writing that hey would love for this offer to return

Blizzard would have to divert dev resources from the incomplete and unstable pay to win game being called OW2 in order to make a new charity skin. I dont see that happening any time in the near future

if such a second skin were to be created, tho, I know of no good reasons not to offer both rather than just the new skin, as this would bring in a bigger bag of cash for charity than just the new one offered alone

I ask that the attacks on other forum members cease

as has been stated elsewhere many many times, the skin will return when Blizzard declares it will return, no matter how many forum members declare that it cant or wont ever happen

there’s nothing to be ashamed of in the post in question, actually

Actually, given that there is still no cure for cancer, there is a very real reason to bring back Pink Mercy

1 Like

it has only occurred one time to date, but that doesnt in turn mean that it cant occur again

There’s no need to do so

This is a legitimate ow-related topic on a forum specifically set up to discuss ow-related topics

Further, continued discussion of this topic brings awareness to the decision makers involved that the demand remains high for this skin

Blizzard has already stated they would need permission from the previous partnerships. The partners could sue them because they also own part of the skin. They cannot rerelease it without permisson :woman_shrugging: id love to have the skin but its not coming back. The partners wont resign bc of the previous and ongoing treatment of women employees by blizzard until thats solved its not coming back

1 Like