Bring back the pink mercy skin ❤️

Today (4th February) is World cancer day… a day to raise awareness of cancer in all its forms…

Pink mercy could raise millions of dollars for cancer research if Blizzard brings it back…

I see zero downsides to bringing back the skin…

What do you guys think?

:heart:

33 Likes

As long as they bring back other limited items sure

16 Likes

Yep I see it as a win-win all around…

Good publicity for Blizzard and a nice skin for the players…

10 Likes

i hope for demonhunter sombra ;(
i would pay 60 € to have it XDD

4 Likes

It came out twice already. :eyes:

12 Likes

I want Tyrande Symm skin :c

10 Likes

And I want BlizzCon 2016 Bastion. But it’s just not coming back. And unfortunately, seems quite likely Pink Mercy isn’t either.

Can we stop with this thread already pls :skull:

32 Likes

27 Likes

Feb 4

2 Likes

I own Pink Mercy and I would be happy if more players got the opportunity to get it.

16 Likes

I have pink mercy on an older account but would be happy for the opportunity to buy it on this one, and I’d absolutely love for more players to be able to get it (assuming the profits go to charity yet again, it would be terrible to bring it back otherwise) I have so many friends who really wish they had it. I have the feeling they could charge more than the original 15$ and people would still buy it considering the demand for it to return is still huge.

4 Likes

Actually, today is saturday. Tomorrow will be sunday. And not World hunger day.

Im still waiting on Zarya alien skin.

3 Likes

I doubt it is ever coming back.

1 Like

they did… like every other limited item, just not the skin haha

I personally don’t like or play mercy but re-releasing the skin wouldn’t hurt anyone. It should be re-released alongside with the cyber demon genji skin

1 Like

No, I bought it cause it was limited, most people did it because of that, thats why its raised a lot of money, some times we just have to accept that some things are not coming back and look foward

9 Likes

“BUt mUh eXcLuSivVitY sKin” :cry:

Here is a prime example

7 Likes

(lights an old lantern)

(Opens door to long hallway)

(Small marking everywhere)

(Walks for hours)

(finally found empty space)

(Scratches a single mark)

(Deeply sighs)

(Backtracks to the entrance)

(Goes out, and slams door shut)

(Doesn’t look back)

(Above the door scrolled in blood says)

(Pink Mercy threads made)

9 Likes

Are younso closed minded that you havent thought how many people would pay just because they missed it on the first time? Just accept yall dont want to lose that “eXcLuSiVe” status

1 Like