Bring back the pink mercy skin ❤️

the blue-text quote has indeed been shown many times

but said blue text quote doesnt mean what it is being claimed to mean here

The blue post means exactly what it says. You just have the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader. No plans means exactly that…No plans. Meaning there is nothing in motion at the company to “return” this item to the game, nor is there any plan to do so at any point during this game’s live service. There is nothing in motion for Pink Mercy to make some sort of surprise return, just for you.

The only way to ever get this skin to return is if you annoy Aaron and BCRF to death and force them to “make plans” for it to return…which is childish and impossible. You sure as hell won’t do it by annoying forum goers all day. If you really wanted Pink Mercy back you would be blowing up Blizzard’s socials all day instead of posting here on the forum, but you don’t. You are just a troll looking for attention. You will literally never stop, until the moderators explicitly block you from spamming more of these threads. The End.

4 Likes

It does. The skin isn’t coming back.

1 Like

Pink mercy since it will raise millions of dollars for a good cause…

I can already play on my Mac with streaming anyway…

:heart:

2 Likes

Do you realy thing a b cancer organization want to have the pr nightmare of blizzard. The lego bastion is not coming back either for a similar reason

1 Like

The bc charity involved, BCRF, has stated in writing multiple times that they’d love to have the skin re-offered

3 Likes

Please show proof then like a tweet from a higher up that can accuracy do it not some random grunt worker

1 Like

the proof has already been provided in multiple Pink Mercy threads

2 Likes

Okay ill take that as a no proof then.

except it is proof

2 Likes

Then provide it and dont do the its out there bs.

1 Like

Pink mercy is not coming back. Blues have posted stating so.

It isn’t but I admire the positivity.

1 Like

I have already told you that it has already been provided multiple times in multiple Pink Mercy threads

this is in no way “bs”.

what I stated is pure and simple fact

having fully clarified this, I will not be responding further regarding this specific item in this side conversation

Here’s some concrete proof.

You know what else Blizz had no plans for?

Diablo immortal on PC…

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

So a completely diffrent dev team cool

I’m honestly to the point where I hope they bring Pink Mercy back just so people will stop begging for it on the forums.

There are countless examples of plans being changed within team 4, but the Diablo one is the most memorable within Blizzard overall heh…

Plus a shake-up of leadership and high-ranking production staff at team 4…

All of this to say that plans from last year are almost completely redundant…

:heart:

1 Like

As much as I want the Pink Mercy back, I hope they also add a purple sigma skin for testicular cancer research.

2 Likes