Bring back the pink mercy skin ❤️

I wasn’t demanding the skin but I am questioning why people want it so bad and again they say “legally” they’ll bring the charity back and peeps who dont own the skin can get it but I don’t think thats the case I swear theres a loop hole.

Rather have a new skin btw a new skin than an old one lets keep buying OLD SKINS FOLKS WOOOOO!

1 Like

imo, if someone wants a skin, I dont think it matters how old it is

as for why people want it, it is felt by many that it is a very pretty skin, and it includes sound effects which is not something one gets with most skins. Further, Mercy is arguably the most popular character in the game. There is also the charity-benefiting aspect that is attractive to many players

There’s probably many more reasons, but this is a good start on such a list.

a fraction of what bro?

i literally only said pink mercy x pink hanzo cuz i ship them now cuz its hilarious. why was i tagged in this

1 Like

Loud angry horde noise

Peeps just want a skin all I see honestly.

while there is nothing wrong with that, the accompanying claim is quite often that those same people dont care about the charity at all

Of course there is nothing wrong with wanting a skin it’s fine but the charity well it’s true many people if not all of them don’t care about the charity they never did so why are we pretending?

The people who are against the skin maybe a tad bit hateful due to the fact it’s Mercy but at least their “honest” so if you want the skin please do it HONESTLY!

while there are without a doubt a few people who want the skin dont care about the charity, I know of no valid data that even suggests that many (or all, as is stated above) dont care about the charity

since “all” includes me, and I care about the charity, the “all” is wrong, for starters

caring about the charity and wanting the skin are not mutually exclusive

I don’t see anyone who wants to purchase this item acting in a dishonest manner.

What I do see and a lot of it) is some forum members going out of their way to attack fellow forum members for simply wanting to legitimately buy a legitimate product

Do you really care about the charity? Now I rather not assume but. . . do you donate to this charity?

1 Like

I have already answered that question

In this post? Reply with it.

1 Like

I have already fully clarified this item, and as such I will not be addressing this specific item any further in this side conversation

So you haven’t answered the question I have asked have you or have you not donated to the breast cancer charity?

1 Like

Well… either way it doesn’t matter if you do or don’t the thing is I feel many are just using this skin as validation and again there is nothing wrong with wanting the skin.

The thing is will it be a charity skin again or not? ALSO many just simply don’t wanna support blizzard anymore due to how they’ve been in recent years and many people are willing to throw money at them and basically letting them get away scott free for what they did to this game and sadly modern gaming is a mess right now but thats more because of us gamers keep supporting bad business.

1 Like

given this change of topic, I will respond

this is a charity skin. Offering it up any other way, most especially if Blizzard takes money for itself, it will be a huge PR disaster. Blizzard has more of that than they can deal with at the moment

So it’s best not to add it back honestly… also with the scandal they had.

2 Likes

thats not what I stated

and no, it is imo actually best that the skin return in order to help rebuild Blizzards reputation

…? Okay if they add it and it’s not apart of the charity it will build bad pr right? RIGHT! Now with the scandal they had you know about the sexual harassment what charity would want to work with them?

Feel the iron maybe too hot for awhile.

2 Likes

There is almost no chance whatsoever that Blizzard would take even a penny of the proceeds, so I dont see this scenario as truly discussable

BCRF has stated multiple times in writing that they’d love to have this offer re-released

recently

It isn’t incorrect. Blues post has been shown multiple times. Pink mercy will not be returning. Ever.