Bring back “Heroes Never Die!”

But Genji has 3 different ult sounds. one for his normal skins, one for oni, and one for Baihu (white tiger).

1 Like

I believe “My Servant’s never die” go with the halloween mercy skin

1 Like

yea but it’s not the same as before, it’s really depressing tbh lol

1 Like

Then why do, say, Genji’s ultimate lines change when he’s wearing his white tiger skin or his Oni skin?
/argument

Because Blizzard only hears Genji mains so if they want new ultimate voice lines they’ll get it
Not only this but with everything lol

1 Like

they should make it so she says that when she uses rez, that way her team knows her rez is on cd

3 Likes

I’m not sure about the time frame it’ll go out, but we are going to switch Mercy’s Valkyrie ultimate to use her old lines, “Heroes never die!” and “Helden sterben nicht!” along with the skin variants. (And they won’t play when she uses Resurrect.)

370 Likes

That’s amazing! Thank you!

18 Likes

Whoooo!

Thanks so much Michael!

8 Likes

Nice, i wanted that back!

6 Likes

Oh my gawd! It’s the main man, the lead writer! Mr chu!!!

5 Likes

What about Hanzo’s “Simple Geometry” after rework? “Scatter!” is pretty iconic as well (not as much tho).

20 Likes

I can’t say thank you enough! I HATE I will watch over you. Its long and dumb. Heroes Never Die! is so iconic.

Although… there is still a good chance that heroes are gonna die even when you Valk, lets be honest. It would be nice to have rez instant cast during Valk, then the ult line would make a little more sense.

Regardless… thank you

16 Likes

His new lines will be “Shapes are for squares” and “Faster!” (Cause he’ll shoot faster.)

7 Likes

Doesn’t it just depend on which skin you use?

Woot!

Thank you, it’s the little things sometimes.

2 Likes

… straight lines are geometry?
I dunno man, it’d still kinda work.

2 Likes

The variants are as follows:

Valkyrie/Sigrun: Mercy says, "Til Valhalla!"
Devil/Imp: Mercy says, "Heroes never die… For a price!"
Witch: Mercy says, "My servants never die!"
Every Other Skin: Mercy says, "Heroes never die!"

14 Likes

But will he still have the voice line? And when will it occur? Maybe when he snipes a target at long range because of the arrow drop.

Maybe an occasional headshot death would trigger it? or hitting someone affected by sonic arrow as they emerge from cover?