[Feedback Thread Continued] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018

Zenyatta actually can’t out heal the damage from Pharah.

Give this person a beer.
#makemercygreatagain

Disclaimer: Great doesn’t mean overpowered.

1 Like

Do you see what that resurrected guy does with it? Almost never.

You don’t need to, your job is to keep your team alive not feed your ego.

Lucio could beat drop to counter riptire, selfdestruct and deadeye if he timed it right.

If only they tried that on Mass Rez insead of giving in to the salty manchildren and deleting it. Then they could have given her an E ability to compensate, like Mercy players wanted.

I don’t consider Rez on cooldown an actual E ability.

3 Likes

We’re getting the line back, rejoice! At least we can feel some real power in her ult, now if only her E ability could be less painful.

3 Likes

E rez isn’t worthy of an E slot skill. 75% movement penalty, stand still for just under 2 seconds, interruptable by most skills in the game, doesn’t come off cool down on death, the list goes on.

I use to love rez and ulting as Mercy in general, now I don’t like either. I want a useful E for Mercy, trash that heavily nerfed E and make Valk worth while - currently it adds nothing to the team fights that other characters can’t do better IN and OUT of their ults.

Does that mean they are going to bring back the old voice line? At last a good new! Now, if they can change the design for being fun, balanced and good it would be nice. Let’s be honest, the voice line it’s iconic and good af, but with Valkirie it’s not the same, she can’t cave anybody with that.

Three easy steps: bring back old rez, set Valkirie as her E ability and tweak both of them as necessary.

1 Like

As much as I like the voiceline, people are dying like flies through Valk.
Heroes Never Die is as far from the fitting line here as it could be.

4 Likes

Super stoked about this! Next stop, making Valkyrie worthy of the line, and after that we find a way to balance rez without me almost strangling myself out of frustration!

(Seriously, played her earlier this evening and I switched to Ana just because I couldn’t handle how bad rezzing felt. And don’t get me started on communication, I’m on console so that doesn’t exist).

now the ult even felt more like those war movie when the field medic says
"you’ll be allright" to the soldier with the bullet wound on his chest.

heroes never die! - everyone dies 4 sec later.

6 Likes

Essentially yeah. Even as unfortunate as that is.

1 Like

Yeah. It’s nice to have an old voice line back, but make her ult actually contribute to the team fight, not feed the enemy.

1 Like

Cheer up everyone, let’s see this as a sign that they are listening! If we just keep on giving constructive feedback this might turn out all right in the end. :slight_smile:

Why does this thread keep unpinning itself??

Can someone fix this or tell me how to?

That is happening to me to, I ended up bookmarking the topic.

Sweet the voice line is back. Darn Mercy still sucks due to the successful re-work

1 Like

Quick question for fellow Mercy mains here:

Why since the last heavy nerfs to Mercy is that some Mercys go out of there way to valk kill the enemy Mercy?

I’ve had enemy Mercys ult just to fly in to kill me with the valk they cast just to get to me, then off they go to their spawn to await their team after killing me or having tried to kill me.

I find myself having to keep an eye out for this :frowning:

It’s like the last nerf bat left some angry mains around…

I’m begging you guys. Please. Is mercy being discussed or ignored right now. Just would like some kind of communication. If you say she’s not getting any changes anytime soon fine. I think we all just want some kind of communication from ya.

It’s been over a month. Thousands of replies to the mercy thread. Most mercy threads are now locked and added to a non sticky post.

What’s up? Are y’all leaving her like this or are you at least discussing her?

Edited title - Forum Moderator

108 Likes

huh? whats on the table? its just blank

6 Likes