Mercy Ultimate Voiceline

I have painted about this before, but I will say it again. Please, give Mercy back her old “Heroes Never Die!” Ultimate line. The new one sucks in comparison. The new HND is so underwhelming. Please, Jeff, developers, whoever else is in charge, can we have this at least? You have taken so much away from her. At least let us feel powerful with a triumphant line that isn’t the exact same as when you select her.

1 Like

I thought there was a thing about them working on this already?

4 Likes

Hold on sweetpea I’ve got a surprise for you

1 Like

Inb4 people say she gonna get it.

They have already confirmed that they are going to do this, along with giving Symm the voice lines she had during halloween with her dragon skin.

1 Like

Merry Christmas sweetpea

6 Likes

They plan to return that, there was a blue post confirming this.

Well mr Helping Hero you got your answer. Be sure to comeback to the topic you created and say thanks ok?

OMG! I am so happy! Heroes Never Die!

1 Like

They will never die now! <3

The line just doesn’t fit the subpar ult… but don’t get me wrong, I love the idea of dps mains having Mercy 1.0 flashbacks when they hear the line~

Someone’s slow on the uptake

Not sure, I was pretty OK with the new voice line, “Heroes nerver dies” is a very epic voice line but doesn’t fit with Valkirye also the new res will be with no sound… boring, at least when I resurrect someone I can hear those lines… don’t take that away from me :frowning:

Michael Chu has stated they’re giving her back the Heroes Never Die ult voiceline.

Now if only the ultimate stayed true to the line.

Winston’s gun literally negates all of Valkyrie’s healing effects lol.