Brigitte will finally be balanced!

After 8 months of torture and pain Brigitte will finally be balanced because the lord Geoff Goodman said this

YES!!!

19 Likes

Sorry I just got really excited when I read that caz stunning the shielding rein was just broken

Can Doom still stun thru Rein’s shield with rocket punch? It seems double standard if so

30 Likes

Yeah if we going this road lets make it impossible for doom and rein to charge trough barriers as well lol.

4 Likes

Rein has a barely lower winrates (around 50-53%?) and TRIPLE her pickrate.

10 Likes

Buff orisa.

Yeah after this I think they can finally leave her alone now.

If that winrate goes down hopefully

Rein is one of a kind. Until they buff Orisa, or give us more front line tanks, this will never change.

5 Likes

As a rein main, I’m sick of rein being a must pick, buff orisa greatly or add another main tank with a hefty shield

2 Likes

Bröther, Rein will also be affected by this, in that he receives a indirect buff. He will be (by an extremely small margin) a bigger must-pick.

Except the forums will still cry, and we all know it.

I dont even disagree with this change but i know that people still complain when it goes through.

5 Likes

I believe it will be about 2 weeks after the changes go live that people will continue to complain about Brigitte.

5 Likes

At that point just throw the whole forums away.

2 Likes

Why do people think pick rate and win rate mean anything?? Take a statistics class ffs.

7 Likes

This change is not going to stop people from complaining about Brigitte on this forum. Change wasn’t needed and seems like a change to calm all the people complaining about Brig.

7 Likes

That…is the stupidest thing I have ever read. So now her melee attack will be the only one that can’t go through a barrier? Give me a break.

10 Likes

Clearly Reinhardt is intended to counter brigitte. Idk why they ever even allowed a teenage girl to be able to bully a veteran of war, it’s just insulting on all levels.

2 Likes

Good change. Only Brig abusers are angry by this change.

2 Likes

I use brig a lot and I am fine with this change as long as it doesn’t include Zarya bubble. At that point you could put it on a Genji or a Tracer and then what the heck is even the point of her?

Frankly I always thought it was kind of messed up what she could do to rein.