Brigitte will be F Tier at this rate

by her going to F tier like 7 other heroes will be viable again.
So yeah i would like to see her trashed.

9 Likes

There has always been heroes that can punish bad players.

There hasn’t been one my cat can one trick into silver before though. Before Brigitte that is.

5 Likes

Yeah. I can tell you’re a person who doesn’t actually watch his stream and watches clips of him on Reddit and makes blind assumptions.

8 Likes

a punisher for what exactly ?
she made the game terrible for alot of players like 90% of the player base , all of my friends hate her , all streamers i watch dislike her , almost youtuber ow youtuber i watch know how much she hurts the game and its balance
Can you say the same for roadhog ? no you cant

5 Likes

I won’t say good or about time since I want overwatch to be great, not just the heros I like.

I will say that brig needs needing because her utility is too strong with the effort it takes to play her. She’s not unbeatable, but her difficulty to reward are out of proportion

1 Like

brigitte was another cause to the sniper meta , people play snipers now because of their burst damge (headshots) , since brigitte can just insta heal 150 hp and give armours , but snipers can go through that.

8 Likes

I follow him on Twitch. I watch him a lot, because he happens to be a very entertaining person to watch.

He’s a Tank player, so I understand the frustration with a character like Brigitte. But come on, really.

Because Genji and Tracer should be untouchable.

Oh, the low skill-high reward argument. I haven’t heard one that before.

Do you want to know why Brigitte and Moira exist? Because no braindead DPS player wants to flex Support. They added Support heroes that could both deal damage and support at the same time. They’re to blame, not the people who designed her.

Roadhog almost singlehandedly broke the game. He was able to counter everyone and everything for over a year, he was on every team on both sides because of this and has been the single worst character in the game since launch. Brig. is the answer to the problem of Genji/Tracer and their super high usage.

Roadhog is a high skill high reward hero, unlike Brigitte.

Land hooks and you’ll be rewarded. If you can’t, you might as well be walking ult charge.

8 Likes

syms winrate is inflated cause she was only picked on certain maps on defense and was switched off after the first point most of the time

5 Likes

Wait, did they announce anything? Because if not then this is just inflammatory

2 Likes

I mean, I don’t think any tank player in this game has enjoyed playing the game ever since Brigitte was released.

I personally know I haven’t, and I play the off tanks.

4 Likes

I’m not entirely sure you are friends with Jeff or sit on the design team meeting so I don’t know how you that information. I think since both of them are good against dive heros that they are made to try and counter dive, looks like it works

Let’s be honest,people protect her because she’s a support.If she was categorized DPS ,support players would hate her.

8 Likes

Yeah lets just bring up the “But ShE CouNtErS traCer anD GenJi”
genji had already good counters.
tracer needed a counter not gonna say that she didnt , but brigitte wasnt the right answer.
oh and lets just forget how she is so terrible to play against as tanks or any dps that cant burst her down with one shots. because she just counters tracer and genji.

4 Likes

Is it not obvious. It’s pretty obvious that’s who they were catering to with these two DPS-Healer hybrid heroes.

this^^ thats litreally why most of people protect her.

1 Like

Yeah, let’s forget. Because it isn’t overpowered, it’s obnoxious. Your logic suggests that we should nerf Junkrat, Widowmaker, Mei, any hero that is deemed un-fun by the community.

No im really not sure that’s the case. The fact that both heros counter dive would suggest that they are made to do so

1 Like

ha ha ha !

A Brigitte nerf ^^
You can dream of it if you want, it’s not going to happen !
(at least, if there’s one, it would be -100 HP on her shield at most and I’m pretty sure it won’t happen)