Brigitte will be F Tier at this rate

No valid reasons coming from the forums (as per usual), but she will still be nerfed into the ground by August.

When she does get nerfed, people will want her to get buffed again. It’s a never-ending cycle with you people.

37 Likes

Good. We can play ow again then.

131 Likes

47 Likes

Good. We can play ow again then

42 Likes

Good. We can play ow again then

46 Likes

…Was there another Brig nerf announced that I’m missing?

The last nerfs that I’m aware of were Shield Bash getting an extra second on it’s cooldown & Rally being reduced to 100 Armour, and that was weeks if not months ago.

16 Likes

Hopefully not I’d rather not see another hero fall to f tier

10 Likes

She’s not stopping you from playing Overwatch.

If you’re actually being punished by her (assuming you’re a Doomfist main based on your picture), then you have no awareness. That’s on you, not the hero.

26 Likes

First of all, rude.

Second of all, I’m not the one complaining about a hero that is easily counterable. If a “boosted Mercy player” knows how to deal with her, then you should as well.

9 Likes

I know this is a bad statement, but I wouldn’t mind if Brigitte went to rot in F Tier.

She is a terribly designed hero which combines nearly every single frustrating and unfun mechanic in OW.

Low skill, high reward? Check

CC? Check

Source of burst healing that can heal a teammate up to nearly full? Check

Combo that can kill in 2 seconds? Check

Low cooldown on all of those abilities? Check

I do not care about how balanced she is. She is simply a terribly designed hero from the start, and needs to be reworked imo.

75 Likes

Snore. Heard this one before. A very unvalid argument, and it always will be. Next.

4 Likes

Is there an announced brigitte nerf I didn’t see ?

1 Like

It actually is a very valid argument, since balancing your game around the casuals who want to get their easy kills will kill your game.

24 Likes

No, but it is inevitable.

Good, then OW might be fun again.

47 Likes

Trash bait thread. 0/10.

6 Likes

Define “casuals” in this very casual video game. It may have “competitive” stamped on it, but it really isn’t.

3 Likes

i know i wont be asking for buffs
brigitte made the game horrible for us tank mains

16 Likes

It’s not a bait thread. If this is a bait thread, every single thread on here is a bait thread. They’re equally as unintelligable.

1 Like

I don’t see the problem Dive comes back OW is good no more gravDWAGON no more double snipers literaly the only bad thing i can see is Thailand not doing so well in OWWC but on the other hand

This is me if brig was F - tier

12 Likes