Brigitte will be F Tier at this rate

I am offended that you lump me in with people who think Brig is good and balanced.

Of course, she’s a support. Balanced like Mercy 2.0.

I said this before, and will repeat this as many times as people make the claim.

If you get hit by Shield Bash, it is 100% your fault. Shield Bash punishes bad positioning. To beat Bridgette, unless you are the enemy Reinhardt…Stay away from her and she can do NOTHING! Literally NOTHING!

1 Like

Let’s not go down that road. Yikers.

People dont play her as much because they realize her niche. The longer you play against a hero, the more you know on how to handle them. And add to the fact that in the meta, her slot is easily replaceable.

She cant replace Rein as she cant even tank properly and absorb damage, she cant replace the Dragon Ball combo from Zarya and Hanzo, she cant outheal nor provide consistent healing like Mercy nor negate Dragon Ball with Zens Trans. Shes easily replaceable.

And also people learn how to adapt and play better.

1 Like

Yeah just avoid shooting at front of shield and walk a bit to the right ,Brigitte cant’t turn around in your direction and keep facing you.It would take to much skill.

oh yes , tell me about my main pls
please stop embarrassing yourself , as orisa trying to kill a brigitte is just a waste of time.

Judging from what I’ve seen on the forums and my own experience mostly against Brigitte but also playing as her, the main issue might be related to:

• Inconsistent, counter-intuitive and overall awful healing.
  • Counter-intuitive self-sustain.
  • Long animations on abilities.
  • Mediocre damage (that you’re forced to deal in order to not be dead weight).
  • Inconsistent (buggy) damage mitigation.
  • High damage mitigation.
  • Shield Bash is too frequent and/or lasts too long.

While a hero needs strengths and weaknesses I feel the problem with Brig is that her weaknesses are too weak and her strengths are too strong (or at least annoying / frustrating to most).

Should probably re-think about Orisa being your main if you can’t even remotely harrass and demoralize a Brigitte.

2 Likes

You’re right, always have to be so careful these days because of the easily triggered. (Not me though, despite being a support main).

Fixed my post to not offend people who are looking to be offended.

…yet here we are.

Yes she does in a defensive way:

• Primary fire is ranged and forces her to slowdown and rise her shield.
  • Secondary fire can keep her away from walking too close.
  • Fortify makes her immune to stun.

Orisa has the tools to make Brigitte unable to do her job (which is getting in melee, stun and fight while healing).

i can harras her , but can i kill her ? and counter her ?
stop it please

You’re not alone. You have a team. That’s a pretty big part of this video game called Overwatch.

1 Like

“just destroy her shield!” okay. I play Lucio, Ana, Mercy, and Zen. Out of all of those Lucio wouldn’t even come close to killing her shield with an entire clip, Zenyatta needs to hit 14 shots to kill her shield, and anyone who is hanging around in front of him for that long is purely idiotic. Mercy… and Ana is good against her. If she is 40 meters away. With no shield up. Standing still. I also play a lot of rein, who does counter her without even having to kill her shield, despite this, she still ruins my day as rein, lowers my shield with an ultra skilled stun, and to kill her, it has taken up to, and sometimes more than 11 hits if she’s ulting, if not it’s still a solid 5 or more hits and those hits are all time spend not protecting my team, I don’t have this struggle with any other hero in this game, not even other stun heroes.

As Orisa, Brigitte is rarely a problem.

You grind her shield from afar.
You halt her to make her fall back
You fortify to be immune to bash…

And Orisa isn’t meant to be played alone anyway ! (never seen One in DM for exemple ^^)

2 Likes

so does she.
and i cant counter her , because orisa isnt a counter.
she doesnt destroy me or anything (as orisa)

Then why are you complaining?

because you said that orisa is a counter ?
and thats wrong ?

And that would be a good thing.

Remember back when Junk was everywhere? Now he’s awful. Which was better? When he ran the entire game, or when you didn’t have to deal with him every single game forever?
How about Hog way back when and his ridiculous hooks? Now he doesn’t exist. Which iteration of the game was more fun?
This game would be healthier and more fun if Brigitte were F tier instead of A tier.